TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ed Wood Caulfield

YO! TSM raps: John Cena in 2009

I was a fan before the Rock debuted in WWE. i was being facetious you moron. I know damn well how the Rock cut a promo. I watched them.

Read the bulk of my post again. Carefully. Atta boy.

Haha. This kid continues to piss everybody off.

Goldengreek, i say this with all sincerity, if you want to post on this forum, I suggest you sign up with a different username and make a fresh start. I'm afraid your username has a stigma of 'Jeez, this guy sucks' along wth it.

Start afresh.

John Cena at WM20 was a midcarder feuding with Big Show for the US title. He was also a tweener, rather than a fullblown face.

John Cena at WM20 was a midcarder feuding with Big Show for the US title. He was also a tweener, rather than a fullblown face.

Bullshit he wasn't a fullblown babyface. He had been a babyface since the Smackdown before Survivor Series '03.

- In an article in ESPN: The Magazine, John Cena was featured in an article titled "7 Things You Should Know About Being A WWE Superstar". Here are some highlights:

*7. I won't bite the hand.* "A lot of wrestlers reach a point where they feel it's not cool to be in WWE. Not me. I can do movies and work full-time here. Why would I ever say it's not good enough?"
I can only assume that Cena was referring to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in # 7. The two have been going back and forth as of late.

Source - wrestlinginc

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson continued to mock the challenge by John Cena to a wrestling match, during an interview with the UK Sun. He said

John’s perspective is very interesting to me. It’s borderline laughable. But can I just say that I wish him the best of luck with his movie career and everything else he does.

We get it John! Dwayne does movies that open at #1, and decided it was better to make millions upon millions doing 1-2 films per year, as opposed to making a couple million, destroying his body in the ring, night after night. I still think The Rock should have given his fans a proper farewell, but there's no denying the guy is a success in films. Cena just seems more bitter and jealous everytime he takes a stab at Dwayne.