TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

24/7 Folder Proposal

I came up with an idea, wanted to get feedback from the board at large. Essentially we would expand 24/7 into a folder called "WWE Multimedia." In addition to discussing 24/7 On Demand and Online programming, it would become a forum to discuss DVD releases (the actual dvds, not the release schedule), perhaps cds, and anything else that might fall under this category.

Guest Smues

As someone who finally has 24/7 I say keep it as it's own just 24/7 folder.

CDs and DVDs should be kept in the WWE Folder and people should have the guts to create a new thread to discuss each release rather then lumping it in the ever increasing DVD Release thread.

If they create a new thread, what's the use of having a upcoming DVD release thread then?

The idea is to discuss dvd content after the dvd comes out. For example, the SNME thread in General Wrestling. That sort of thing.

If they create a new thread, what's the use of having a upcoming DVD release thread then?

The idea is to discuss dvd content after the dvd comes out. For example, the SNME thread in General Wrestling. That sort of thing.

It's the same deal was the current 24/7 folder - a pinned "General" thread that discusses what's coming up and what not, then a bunch of threads dedicated to programming. I think this would be great for DVDs which is why I support it - now if 24/7 were to show "Viva La Raza" in May, people could look for the Viva La Raza DVD thread and post comments there (hypothetical example of course since currently no DVD threads but SNME exist).