TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Jericho and Kelly Kelly

Take it with a grain of salt but rumor has it Jim Ross' anus exploded. Steve Austin is supposed to be the cause.

Take it with a grain of salt but rumor has it Jim Ross' anus exploded. Steve Austin is supposed to be the cause.

Yeah, because the idea that any guy in WWE would have an affair is totally out there and unheard of.

Did you just make up that news bit or did you actually read it somewhere?

Jericho and Kelly have been an open secret for a while now. I'm only mentioning it, because they're not hiding it anymore and it's likely going to come out soon anyway. If you don't believe it, fine.

Jericho and Kelly have been an open secret for a while now. I'm only mentioning it, because they're not hiding it anymore and it's likely going to come out soon anyway. If you don't believe it, fine.

We might be inclined to at least find it credible if you would cite the source of this information.

Take it with a grain of salt but rumour has it Chris Jericho is getting a divorce. Kelly Kelly is supposed to be the cause.

Come on. Source that stuff.

We might be inclined to at least find it credible if you would cite the source of this information.

I've actually heard it from a few people, but had it confirmed by one person in particular, who I trust because they've been right about these matters, time and time again and know a lot of stuff months before it even comes out due to their various connections.

That might still be too vague for people, and I know how flippant it must sound 'well people told me' but it will come out at some point. So, it's fine if people are skeptical about it. They've also been photographed together a lot, as well. Not that's complete proof, of course, but it's worth noting.

Kelly Kelly sure gets around.

Test, Batista, Jericho.............She'll screw any WWE Superstar, big and small!

Check out the message board on chrisjericho.com. There are a bunch of pictures of them together at a party for one of Kelly's friends in the last couple pages of the "Chris Jericho is hot thread."

Check out the message board on chrisjericho.com. There are a bunch of pictures of them together at a party for one of Kelly's friends in the last couple pages of the "Chris Jericho is hot thread."

m14.jpg

Yeah, that looks kind of bad.

Apparently, the friend that uploaded them to MySpace said that she had put up pics of "Barbie and her bf"

For shame Y2J, you have a wife and 3 kids!

INVISIBLE BATISTA COCK

Haven't Jericho and his wife been together for well over a decade? Kelly must be AMAZING in bed to be able to break up the Jerichos.

Here's a face shot so we can say without a shadow of doubt that it's them:

l_11965535fa084f21b6f56d765ed5a566.jpg

Stay classy Chris, stay classy

I think Chris might be having a mid life crisis or something. I'm not saying it's okay to have an affair. It's not. But at least keep it at an affair. Chris is pushing forty and he's dumping his family to hook up with a twenty two year old? Yeah, that relationship is going to last.

I think Chris might be having a mid life crisis or something. I'm not saying it's okay to have an affair. It's not. But at least keep it at an affair. Chris is pushing forty and he's dumping his family to hook up with a twenty two year old? Yeah, that relationship is going to last.

I think that it's especially shitty that he's leaving his wife and 3 kids to hook up with a 22 year old.

There is absolutely nothing they can have in common. I don't care she tastes like cotton candy. Maybe she's going for the Michelle McCool job security arrangement.

Wrecking a family with young children for job security is particularly shitty.

I like how this info still hasn't been sourced and the only "proof" is pictures of them in a public setting.

That's the same kind of "proof" people tried to use when they tried to say that Lilian Garcia and Trish Stratus had some kind of lesbian relationship.

I like how this info still hasn't been sourced and the only "proof" is pictures of them in a public setting.

That's the same kind of "proof" people tried to use when they tried to say that Lilian Garcia and Trish Stratus had some kind of lesbian relationship.

I think these pictures look particularly damning...

29qbgpc.jpg

m_11.jpg

m_23.jpg

Even going by the pictures, he clearly never left her side most the night.

I think these pictures look particularly damning...

Even going by the pictures, he clearly never left her side most the night.

Except for the fact that those pictures were taken on different nights.

Well, either that, or he got his cut between the eyes on that night, because he doesn't have it in picture one.

I'm more bothered by the sight of Jericho trying to party with all those young kids. It's like one of those "which of these doesn't belong" scenes.

Somehow I doubt that married men let 22 year old girls grind on them. That picture was pretty damning, if you ask me.