TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Jericho and Kelly Kelly

Pretty funny that while Kelly is (supposedly) having an affair w/ a married man, she's sporting a hat that says "faith".

Yeah... I think the real problem here is someone convinced Kelly the hat was a good idea.

I think these pictures look particularly damning...

Even going by the pictures, he clearly never left her side most the night.

Except for the fact that those pictures were taken on different nights.

Well, either that, or he got his cut between the eyes on that night, because he doesn't have it in picture one.

They're all wearing the exact same outfits from picture to picture so it looks like Jericho DID pick up that cut from a fight. I doubt Jericho and Kelly would wear the same outfit twice to the same place in what appears to be a short time frame.

If Bill Watts was running things, Jericho would be unemployed right now.

Not unless he got beat up by one of the red-cuppers at Kelly's bro-fest of a party.

I'm more bothered by the sight of Jericho trying to party with all those young kids. It's like one of those "which of these doesn't belong" scenes.

I was joking when Jericho made his big return in that queertastic vest and new haircut that he looked like someone's uncle who has a band with his old high school pals, but most of the time they just drink in the garage and talk about the old days. Now he's the well off family member who brings dumb hot young tail during the holidays.

Yeah, Jericho's marriage could have been breaking for a long time. I like how everyone's saying "leaving his wife and kids"... like his kids won't see him again. How do you know they won't be living at daddy's place whenever he's not on the road? How old are his kids, anyways?

Yeah, Jericho's marriage could have been breaking for a long time. I like how everyone's saying "leaving his wife and kids"... like his kids won't see him again. How do you know they won't be living at daddy's place whenever he's not on the road? How old are his kids, anyways?

The version I heard, was that he was cheating on his wife with her, either she found out or he told her, and now he's with her. Although it's possible his wife kicked him out and he wasn't intending to leave her. I don't think it's major NEWZ~ or anything since there's a lot of people that know already and they seem to have gone public with it.

I also have to laugh at some of the excuses on the Jericho board:

"Maybe "BF" stands for "best friend" in this case"

Well, either that, or he got his cut between the eyes on that night, because he doesn't have it in picture one.

They're all wearing the exact same outfits from picture to picture so it looks like Jericho DID pick up that cut from a fight. I doubt Jericho and Kelly would wear the same outfit twice to the same place in what appears to be a short time frame.

Those clearly aren't the same clothes. Kelly is wearing jeans in the first picture of the three picture series, and a short skirt in the next two. Jericho has on a similar colored shirt in all the pictures, but it's not the same shirt. Your theory was that they were at this party, smiling and taking pictures...Jericho has some sort of fight where he gets busted open, has to get stitches, but his hair, clothes, and the rest of his face are unharmed...then they spent the rest of the night smiling for pictures again like nothing happened. Please cancel my subscription to your newsletter.

These pix do not prove that Jericho is cheating on his wife but he does look like a big time loser for hanging out with a bunch of 20 year olds. It's like Chris decided to go visit Kelly Kelly at college and they went to a Frat Party off campus. None of those kids look older than the age of 21.

Is Kane going to kill Jericho now?

Those clearly aren't the same clothes. Kelly is wearing jeans in the first picture of the three picture series, and a short skirt in the next two. Jericho has on a similar colored shirt in all the pictures, but it's not the same shirt. Your theory was that they were at this party, smiling and taking pictures...Jericho has some sort of fight where he gets busted open, has to get stitches, but his hair, clothes, and the rest of his face are unharmed...then they spent the rest of the night smiling for pictures again like nothing happened. Please cancel my subscription to your newsletter.

I was mainly looking at Jericho's shirt. But yeah, thanks for the clarification. You didn't have to be so confrontational but thanks.

Well there is another take on this, maybe Jericho is a mentor to Kelly Kelly in the back about wrestling. She has a crush on him and invited him out to a party, he accepted and had some fun. Could be innocent, could be an affair. But either way it's like the hollywood gossip, none of our business.

29qbgpc.jpg

This picture proves nothing, I've taken pictures with girls where we are in almost the same facial pose and we weren't dating.

Case in point

Somehow I doubt that married men let 22 year old girls grind on them.

Actually it's not that uncommon, it's called a lap dance and they go on at least several times a day at your local strip club.

Still doesn't explain why her friend referred to him as Kelly's boyfriend.

If I told people you were Kelly Kelly's boyfriend, would they believe me? No.

The friend's name is Hillary, and she's put a lot of stuff with Kelly before. I think she may have been responsible for the infamous sink pictures. Is it impossible that she's lying? No. But it would be very odd if she was.

29qbgpc.jpg

This picture proves nothing, I've taken pictures with girls where we are in almost the same facial pose and we weren't dating.

Case in point

Somehow I doubt that married men let 22 year old girls grind on them.

Actually it's not that uncommon, it's called a lap dance and they go on at least several times a day at your local strip club.

I'm sure that men who buy lap dances aren't exactly in stable marriages either. Why buy a lap dance when you have someone at home?

Face it, Jericho and Kelly are an item. The pictures that we've seen come pretty close to proving that. We've seen them in a position of simulated sex so now, do we need to see them in a lip lock? Do we need a Jericho/Kelly sex tape? What proof do we need?

Sink pictures??

Kelly in the sink (slightly NSFW)

Face it, Jericho and Kelly are an item. The pictures that we've seen come pretty close to proving that. We've seen them in a position of simulated sex so now, do we need to see them in a lip lock? Do we need a Jericho/Kelly sex tape? What proof do we need?

What proof do we need? How about something other than pictures that could simply be a guy getting caught up in heavy partying and drinking. I doubt he's the first guy to do something like that while married.

I'm sure that men who buy lap dances aren't exactly in stable marriages either. Why buy a lap dance when you have someone at home?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Sink pictures??

What proof do we need? How about something other than pictures that could simply be a guy getting caught up in heavy partying and drinking. I doubt he's the first guy to do something like that while married.

How about Kelly's friend referring to them as an item?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

If you're a buying a lap dance, there's a good chance that there is an emotional (or sexual) void in your marriage SOMEWHERE as you are seeking outside stimulation. It may not be a troubled marriage (on the surface) but you are looking for sexual pleasure from another woman.

I'm not here to get into an argument about the morals of fucking lapdancing.

Kelly Kelly sure gets around.

Test, Batista, Jericho.............She'll screw any WWE Superstar, big and small!

Mickie James: Kenny Dykstra, Cody Rhodes, John Cena

Sink pictures??

Well, I'm convinced. Her friend said it so obviously it's true.

Sink pictures??

Well, I'm convinced. Her friend said it so obviously it's true.

A combination of sexually provocative pictures and the word of a friend not enough to even make you think it?

This is an example of a smark double standard. When pictures of Taker and Michelle first surfaced, we were willing to believe that they were a couple based off of them holding hands. While it has been confirmed by IWC news sources (I think so anyway), people were extremely willing to believe that Taker was cheating on Sara and didn't want to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, when it's Chris Jericho, we're reluctant to even entertain the thought.

Kelly Kelly sure gets around.

Test, Batista, Jericho.............She'll screw any WWE Superstar, big and small!

Mickie James: Kenny Dykstra, Cody Rhodes, John Cena

Lita: Back in Mexico, Omega, Matt Hardy, Edge...............