TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Jericho and Kelly Kelly

Did you just make up that news bit or did you actually read it somewhere?

Jericho and Kelly have been an open secret for a while now. I'm only mentioning it, because they're not hiding it anymore and it's likely going to come out soon anyway. If you don't believe it, fine.

We might be inclined to at least find it credible if you would cite the source of this information.

I've actually heard it from a few people, but had it confirmed by one person in particular, who I trust because they've been right about these matters, time and time again and know a lot of stuff months before it even comes out due to their various connections.

Andddddddd your done. Seriously you're just assuming you know what you're talking about, when you really have no idea what is really going on between the two. And instead of stating where you heard the "news" from, the only thing you could put out there was "Ummmmm....well.....my....my own source told me.", and by your own source, you probably mean some 15 year old kid. There is also no proof in the pictures other than being out together at a club or some kind of party.

Kelly Kelly sure gets around.

Test, Batista, Jericho.............She'll screw any WWE Superstar, big and small!

Mickie James: Kenny Dykstra, Cody Rhodes, John Cena

Lita: Back in Mexico, Omega, Matt Hardy, Edge...............

Don't forget El Dandy!

Test, Batista, Jericho.............She'll screw any WWE Superstar, big and small!

Lita: Back in Mexico, Omega, Matt Hardy, Edge...............

Don't forget El Dandy!

You think he wouldn't?

Who are you to doubt El Dandy?

Take it with a grain of salt but rumour has it Chris Jericho is getting a divorce. Kelly Kelly is supposed to be the cause.

Come on. Source that stuff.

I can confirm that from a WWE wrestler I speak with on occasion ( but will not name )

Never heard about her hooking up with Test or Bats

Arent you talking about another Diva ?

You're not giving Mickie the credit she deserves

Mickie James: Kenny Dykstra, Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, Joey Mercury, geniusMoment, John Cena

Did you just make up that news bit or did you actually read it somewhere?

Jericho and Kelly have been an open secret for a while now. I'm only mentioning it, because they're not hiding it anymore and it's likely going to come out soon anyway. If you don't believe it, fine.

We might be inclined to at least find it credible if you would cite the source of this information.

I've actually heard it from a few people, but had it confirmed by one person in particular, who I trust because they've been right about these matters, time and time again and know a lot of stuff months before it even comes out due to their various connections.

Andddddddd your done. Seriously you're just assuming you know what you're talking about, when you really have no idea what is really going on between the two. And instead of stating where you heard the "news" from, the only thing you could put out there was "Ummmmm....well.....my....my own source told me.", and by your own source, you probably mean some 15 year old kid. There is also no proof in the pictures other than being out together at a club or some kind of party.

Umm...no. I wouldn't mention something like that if it was just some random person. Like I said, the person that told me has a good track record, and has told me things months before they came out and I have a lot of faith in what they tell me. Kelly and Jericho couple appear to have gone public with it, so it's not being kept under wraps anymore.

As for the pictures, I knew before they even came out. But if people dont want to take my word for it, I think her friend saying it's her boyfriend probably looks, at the very least, a bit suspicious.

He actually heard it on The Drunkcast. They say they broke the story weeks ago. Not sure what was so hard about saying this.

Also, isn't Gogo a Czech account?

That's not where I heard it and no.

And from what I heard they're still together.

Im 45 and I still go to clubs and try to pick up hot young wang - as long as they are over 18 - who cares ?

lol

It should say 35.

I'm relieved. For a moment, I thought this folder's preeminent poster was a rather sad man trying desperately to keep up with people less than half his age.

He actually heard it on The Drunkcast. They say they broke the story weeks ago. Not sure what was so hard about saying this.

Also, isn't Gogo a Czech account?

That's not where I heard it and no.

And from what I heard they're still together.

So where did you hear it from? And no, "my source" is not acceptable.

Im 45 and I still go to clubs and try to pick up hot young wang - as long as they are over 18 - who cares ?

lol

It should say 35. Unless someone purposely changed it I fuck up

But, it's correct other then that right?

Men are pigs and women always want it. I won't jump down anyone's throat for this, but I will say that Jericho's off in Fozzyworld or something if he doesn't look around and wonder what the hell he's doing there.

Guest Czech please!

Wasn't Jericho one of those self-righteous pricks who was always evangelizing backstage? Another wrestling Swaggart.

Wasn't Jericho one of those self-righteous pricks who was always evangelizing backstage? Another wrestling Swaggart.

Jericho's a Christian who is open about his faith, but I wouldn't call him a self-righteous prick. He did hold a Bible study with Shawn Michaels.

Sink pictures??

Kelly in the sink (slightly NSFW)

Face it, Jericho and Kelly are an item. The pictures that we've seen come pretty close to proving that. We've seen them in a position of simulated sex so now, do we need to see them in a lip lock? Do we need a Jericho/Kelly sex tape? What proof do we need?

What proof do we need? How about something other than pictures that could simply be a guy getting caught up in heavy partying and drinking. I doubt he's the first guy to do something like that while married.

How about Kelly's friend referring to them as an item?

Well, I'm convinced. Her friend said it so obviously it's true.

A combination of sexually provocative pictures and the word of a friend not enough to even make you think it?

This is an example of a smark double standard. When pictures of Taker and Michelle first surfaced, we were willing to believe that they were a couple based off of them holding hands. While it has been confirmed by IWC news sources (I think so anyway), people were extremely willing to believe that Taker was cheating on Sara and didn't want to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, when it's Chris Jericho, we're reluctant to even entertain the thought.

Taker and McCool were holding hands, and that's important. I find that to be highest sign of public affection and intimacy. This is why we were extremely willing.

It wasn't a lap dance, it was a grind move. And he couldn't look more bored by it if he tried too. It does happen, usually at parties where the girls have had one too many. If he was slapping that ass and working it, more damning. As is, he just looks like a guy who got caught in a compromising position. Still makes him look like a twit but not a "THEY ARE SOO SCREWING!" proof.

I'm not saying it's not possible, but NONE of this is damning evidence or proof of shit. As for the friend posting that? Seriously? Have you talked with a female for more than five minutes? If a female friend knows her friend has a crush on a guy, she is going to post a picture to fuck with her friend and get an laugh. Welcome to the world of barely mentally competent women. As for the putting his arm around her and smiling for a picture...are you serious? That is a provocative situation? In what world? Hugging a girl in a photo doesn't mean two shits in the bedpan. I've taken a photo where I've got my arm around my female friend and last time I checked, we aren't screwing.

Could it be possible Jericho like a moron left his wife for Kelly Kelly? Sure.

Do you have an ounce of proof of said rumor? Not in the slightest.

And to further continue the last post...Hitler.

You know, I find it in great respect now that people are going the "Hitler" route to close down threads. However, the mere mentioning of Hitler can't do it.

See, Chris Jericho is a lot like Hitler in that he is conquering young territory without regard for his own person or the feelings of those associated around the world.