TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

BUG JAR II

He's a long haired, emo dork

There's really no quicker way to prove that you're completely out of touch with contemporary US youth culture than by using "emo" as an insult in 2009. That shit is played out. Get with the times and call him a hipster.

There's really no quicker way to prove that you're completely out of touch with contemporary US youth culture than by using "emo" as an insult in 2009. That shit is played out. Get with the times and call him a hipster.

I know when I look at contemporary youth culture in America, the first thing I think is "man, I've gotta get on board with that." Yeah, I really want to dress like a retard and live a referential postmodern existence. Even then, that's just the hipster fags. The mainstream that chooses to at least TRY to be somewhat reasonable just wears sandals, Spuds MacKenzie sunglasses, and a shirt with some prominent logo. If you're a girl, add pearls to the list. Maybe that's just South Carolina, I dunno. I refuse to have anything to do with any of these groups.

I hate that quote... I know what they're going for, "OH NO BLACK MAN WITH AN EDUCATION... IM SCARED..." But niggas with library cards just gonna rent movies from there.

Or Zane novels.

I paid $100 or so for a pair of Birkenstocks 3 years ago. They're still in fine shape. Think of them as having the same longevity as Doc Martens, but for sandals, and thus much more prone to be on you while you're blowing someone under a lifeguard stand. Either PBone or EHME, whichever loses this fight, will ultimately be declared to know a little somethin' about that.

I had a pair of Birkenstocks back in high school. (And that's the only pair of sandals I've ever owned, Kotz, your sandal fetish is freakin' me out.) I'd badly broken a toe, and couldn't wear regular shoes for a couple weeks. Apparently my parents thought that the most expensive kind possible would somehow speed the healing process, and shelled out for the 'stocks. They were... okay, I guess. Sandals are sandals, it's not a complex piece of equipment. Not really much better than any other cheap generic-brand, so I don't see the point unless you're just one of those guys who insists on having conspicuously expensive clothing.

I paid $100 or so for a pair of Birkenstocks 3 years ago. They're still in fine shape. Think of them as having the same longevity as Doc Martens, but for sandals, and thus much more prone to be on you while you're blowing someone under a lifeguard stand. Either PBone or EHME, whichever loses this fight, will ultimately be declared to know a little somethin' about that.

You paid $100 for sandals like the one above? Do your parents know you're a fiscally irresponsible faggot?

We all lose horribly, so shut the fuck up pbone and stop being an annoying little punk and following me around.

So I see that you're still a dumbass even with a day to think about what you've done. Needless to say, you will remain a dumbass forever. So, I offer you this. Officially announce that I defeated you in the Bug Jar II, say that you're a pretty princess, and take a 1-day suspension, and I will never respond to anything you say ever again unless it is unreasonable for me to do so. Deal?

Only if you get a haircut, get laid, and grow up(I find it pretty ironic I'm saying this)... Regardless, many posters here have alot of reasons to dislike me because of the shit I caused in the past. You're not one of them, so fuck off.

I hate that quote... I know what they're going for, "OH NO BLACK MAN WITH AN EDUCATION... IM SCARED..." But niggas with library cards just gonna rent movies from there.

Or Zane novels.

Mellow wins Bug Jar II.

I know when I look at contemporary youth culture in America, the first thing I think is "man, I've gotta get on board with that."

This qoute is the best thing to come out of this thread.

I dislike the way many of the The Wire's fans romanticize the lifestyle, but then the show itself is partially to blame. The Barksdale storyline made "the game" seem real cool and sexy, which is certainly appealing to a backwoods Canadian who spends most of his time drinking alone and typing nonsense on a message board. Still, I'd be willing to give EHME a pass if he had an avatar of, say, Frank Sobotka instead.

I dislike the way many of the The Wire's fans romanticize the lifestyle, but then the show itself is partially to blame. The Barksdale storyline made "the game" seem real cool and sexy, which is certainly appealing to a backwoods Canadian who spends most of his time drinking alone and typing nonsense on a message board. Still, I'd be willing to give EHME a pass if he had an avatar of, say, Frank Sobotka instead.

I change my names to my favorite TV Drama's every few months.

So far I've had Simon Adebisi, Slim Charles, Det. Frank Pembleton, Vic Mackey, Lt. Jon Kavanaugh, Antwon Mitchell, and now Brother Mouzone. I'm problay going to do another Homicide: LOTS character next... Debating between, Lt. Al Giardello or Det. Max Kellerman.