TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - March 9, 2009

I'm still trying to figure out how Henry is going to climb the ladder. I don't think I've ever seen a ladder wide enough for him to fit.

I'm still trying to figure out how Henry is going to climb the ladder. I don't think I've ever seen a ladder wide enough for him to fit.

Isn't the thought of Henry not being able to climb the ladder a good thing in that he won't be a threat in the match, other than to toss the cruisers around like lawn-darts?

Isn't the thought of Henry not being able to climb the ladder a good thing in that he won't be a threat in the match, other than to toss the cruisers around like lawn-darts?

See, that's how you think and how I think. I'm afriad that my scenario a few posts up is how the WRITERS think.

I hate to say it, but I enjoy Henry ever since his ECW title reign. But yeah I am glad he'll only be doing the handy work in the match rather than winning.

Welcome to the Hall of Fame... Koko B. Ware

Ehhh... got to say... a bit of a drop-off in terms of the previously announced members of this class.

I'm guessing they announce the Von Erichs next week in San Antonio.

I find it HILARIOUS they can get the Honky Tonk Man to induct someone in the Hall of Fame, but they can't get him to accept an offer into the Hall of Fame.

well then...I think those pictures just ruined my late night dinner.