TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE Raw - March 9, 2009

I learned today that the average WWE fan doesn't care for Christian that much or doesn't remember who he is.

Why would they care? WWE has established that he's a C show worker.

I learned today that the average WWE fan doesn't care for Christian that much or doesn't remember who he is.

Why would they care? WWE has established that he's a C show worker.

It was just sad facing the reality that no one seemed to care about him anymore (or maybe not as many people count towards the crossover who watch WWE & TNA as I first thought)

Among the many, many...many questions running in my head during that segment... who were all of these random people just hanging out in Randy Orton's house?

I love the fact there was the one random chick running out of his bedroom. And I laughed way too hard at the guy hiding behind the counter that HHH pulled up by the collar. Reminded me of the scene where Marge is chasing after Herman with a gun and for no reason Milhouse pops out from behind a bush.

Infact, I think I enjoyed the brawl and the Edge/Show/Cena segments too much.

The best part was watching Vickie and Big Show desperately trying not to laugh and act serious after that video was aired of them kissing. Vickie did a miserable job of it and Show put on his puckering the asscheeks face. It was great for all the wrong reasons.

In all fairness, it was the 2nd time of the night he came out to wrestle. If Christian's pop was nil coming out for ECW's battle royal tonight, then yeah, that'd be no good.

I think this was the reason. Finlay didn't get much of a pop either.

The HHH/Orton ending was hilarious but highly reminiscent of the whole Austin/Pillman deal from Nov. 1996. In this case though it at least is going somewhere in terms of a match.

As far as the whole Cena/Edge/Show/Vickie angle, it was a pure guilty pleasure. Cena comes off like such an obnoxious douche in this whole thing though. He's basically blackmailing the GM of his show in order to get a title shot at WM, which at this point even in storyline he doesn't deserve.

I missed part of Jericho's promo on Flair. Is Flair showing up next week to end his retirement for a one time Raw match?

He's basically blackmailing the GM of his show in order to get a title shot at WM, which at this point even in storyline he doesn't deserve.

Edge got himself intentionally DQ'd in their rematch last week, so I'd say Cena has a legitimate gripe.

This got me as well. Perhaps it was wishful thinking but I was expecting a better reaction when he returned to A or B. I don't know, when they stopped referring to him and Edge as brothers when they tagged together briefly as heels in 05 and then when he left for TNA I always had the feeling he would get lost in the shuffle if he ever came back.

Well, if nothing else, with Cena in the mix at least that title match will keep the casual fan interested. A heel vs. heel title match at WrestleMania probably wouldn't have done too well with the live crowd.

And I laughed way too hard at the guy hiding behind the counter that HHH pulled up by the collar.

That dude looked like poker pro Mike Matusow.

230px-Mike_Matusow_2008.jpg

Heh. That's what I thought, too. Didn't know anybody else on here was familiar with the poker pros.

Having not seen Smackdown last week or the first half of Raw, why are HHH and Orton allowed to attack each other? Obviously HHH got arrested last night, but I was under the impression that if they fought before the PPV, then the WM match was off.

The woman who played the part of Orton's wife is Playboy's Miss July 2008, Laura Croft.

Some not safe for work photos of her.

With Randy Orton being married, why couldn't they use his real wife? Is she not attractive enough for Vince or something? I mean, I can't imagine that Laura Croft is that much better at acting than Orton's wife.

The woman who played the part of Orton's wife is Playboy's Miss July 2008, Laura Croft.

Some not safe for work photos of her.

Well we know she can't act for shit. Unless she was acting like a woman who was too damn camera aware and completely uncomfortable on camera - if that's the case then she was brilliant.

In all fairness, it was the 2nd time of the night he came out to wrestle. If Christian's pop was nil coming out for ECW's battle royal tonight, then yeah, that'd be no good.

I think this was the reason. Finlay didn't get much of a pop either.

Ah this makes sense now. All is right with the world now, thanks!