TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JRE

Kizarny released

Aaaaand Kizarny is gone- per WWE.com. They really should have just taken care of this with one big spring cleaning release....poor Hawkins and Ryder must be terrified.

Aaaaand Kizarny is gone- per WWE.com. They really should have just taken care of this with one big spring cleaning release....poor Hawkins and Ryder must be terrified.

It's about time. If anyone else goes before H&R, I'll be pissed. And confused.

Wow, WWE.Com finally got a clue and stopped making links to deleted profiles when discussing released talent.

I guess Kizarny didn't have the fratboy look that is so rare in the wwe these days.

www.brizingbizackkizarny.com is available to be grabbed if you'd like to start your campizaign bro!

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Smackdown Superstar Kizarny as of today, March 19, 2009. WWE wishes Kizarny the best in all future endeavors.

I don't know if he'll go back to TNA with James Mitchell and The New Church not being there anymore.

Wait, how is this news? He hasn't been released yet. As far as I know, March 19 is next Thursday. I mean, they have to bury him on the next few shows so he can back to TNA as damaged goods...

If you don't think it's worthy of a thread, then just ignore it. Not everything has to be lumped into Gen Discussion.

He was a guy on the main roster, and thus this warrants a thread

I'm not sure I even got to see any of his matches, or if I did I can't remember them. I remember his TNA work as a member of the New Church, he had a nice feud with the ECW guys - but that was like 5 years ago.

I've never seen the guy. I heard he had a weird ass ddt that was kinda cool. Other wise, fuck 'em.

It's kinda like Jimmy Jacobs' body scissors DDT. Except Jimmy Jacobs' version didn't look like shit the one and only time he did it on TV.

Yesterday, WWE.com announced that SmackDown superstar Kizarny has been released. It's interesting to note that the day before he was let go, he posted a blog to his WWE Universe page where he said one of his goals was to have Vince McMahon dress up as Doink the Clown and for the two of them to go after WWE tag team gold. The blog has been removed, as has Kizarny's bio on the SmackDown roster page.

LMAO

That sucks for the guy, the WWE could have at least tried to think up another gimmick for him.

I still think the WWE should have brought in the psycho clowns from AAA and made a circus stable.

Ya, I'd say that this doesn't des..izz.erve? a thread.

It has 25 replies and 487 pageviews. That clearly indicates a need for a thread.

If a news item yields discussion, it gets a thread. It doesn't matter whether or not you think it's threadworthy.