TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Extension Notice for Northwest Navigation

here i was just about to ask if you had anything yet, because i have nothing. well, i have one spot. and it's a shitty one!

also, Thoth, can you throw me a PM? we should talk *makes ominus face*

here i was just about to ask if you had anything yet, because i have nothing. well, i have one spot. and it's a shitty one!

also, Thoth, can you throw me a PM? we should talk *makes ominus face*

I was about to send you a frankly weak offering, until everybody PMed me asking for more time and made me feel a little better about myself.

Yes. Extension is good. I've got all of my portion of our match plotted out, some of it even typed... but a recent discipline issue with my son has occupied all of my writing time the last week or so.

FWIW, I'm not sure if I'll be around long enough at the weekend to actually get the show posted, so I'd expect a Monday posting, which is about normal to get everything marked. If you don't see me around, don't panic.

Flattered by the attention as I would be.

I swear to God, if I don't get a match from Manson or Va'aiga, I will return and job both of you.

Oh, and enjoy your weekend, guys.

Hmm I have some of a match, not much due to real life totally catching up with me this week. Blame Toxx's gig for throwing my timing off.

Oh and if you job me to YOU Spike... I will hunt you down without mercy.

Sign in to follow this