TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

South Park Season 13

This shit is WAY too funny. Mickey is a motherfucking boss. His little laugh after everything he says makes me laugh uncontrollably every time.

Mickey fucking GOES IN on Christians. This shit is hilarious.

MOTHERFUCKING FIRE BREATHING MICKEY!!!!!

GodDAMN they knocked it out of the park with this episode. Crowning moments of awesome, one after another. Though I do wonder what the hell Matt & Trey are doing with watching all the preteen girl fads recently. First it was High School Musical, then Twilight, now this.

Guest Smues

I only caught the last half of the episode, but man was that awesome. Especially the very end. GI Joe reference = awesome.

I thought Kenny got a girlfriend back when they went to the rainforest.

Although he also died in the next episode and every episode prior 'cept one, so fuck it I guess. Baay-BAAAY!

You know the "white hot foam" that the Jonas Brothers shot at the crowd in the episode?

Turns out they actually do that in their concert.

All the more hilarious.

I didn't even know the new Season was starting until about 1:30 AM this past Saturday, during a commercial break for Clerks 2. Great season opener, though. Can't wait for next week.

You know the "white hot foam" that the Jonas Brothers shot at the crowd in the episode?

Turns out they actually do that in their concert.

All the more hilarious.

I'm pretty scared that the portrayal of the Jonases was pretty much accurate. Everyone's right, this was one of the best episodes in a while (not that I'm the type to decry their efforts with any of the latest episodes). It made the bra scene in The Simpsons Movie look totally pussified. I can't believe they got away with calling him "Mickey" at the end after referring to him as "Mister Mouse" for the rest of the episode. It makes me think that a look into the South Park lawyers' dealing would be mildly fascinating, especially after Imaginationland.

It makes me think that a look into the South Park lawyers' dealing would be mildly fascinating, especially after Imaginationland.

It's called "Parody." You can use somebody's likeness for the purpose of entertainment without their consent so long as it's done as a parody. Thank Larry Flynt for that addition to the First Amendment. :D

Dammit! I hate having switched band practice to Wednesday's. Now I miss new South Park! And it's what? A few weeks before it's on South Park Studios?

Yeah, it was on there last night anyway. I dunno, I must be in the minority but this episode didn't blow me away. I'm worried the odds/evens season curse will continue for south park.

For me, I think the last couple years of South Park's been the strongest material they've ever done. To me, what they did in the past was fine for a young boy like I was back then, but the last few years South Park has grown up significantly. It's really not even the same show given the subjects and subtlety they tackle things with. Even the throw away episodes are more layered and complex then just about anything they did during the early years. The Obama Ocean Eleven parody episode nailed what they were aiming for with so much precision it was amazing.

I don't know if I found this episode to be hilarious, but I was impressed at how they didn't pull any punches at all. And after an episode full of plot, one of the final scenes is Mickey turning huge and fucking breathing fire just to keep you on your toes.

Hilarious parody-filled episode. Good to see Trey and Matt still have motivation.

Now I'm going to do the Mickey laugh after every sentence I speak.

If you missed it...

http://www.southparkzone.com

The absolute best part for me is when Mickey beats the shit out of one of the Jonas brothers. The fact that he laughs after every sentence makes it that much more hilarious.

Yeah, I guess that's a good backup to this:

Which is the official site and generally has most episodes.

As for the episode itself, pretty hilarious.

Stupidly, I was totally surprised when Kenny died. I was light-headed for a few minutes from laughing once the scene switched from "let's go to T.G.I.Fridays" to his funeral. Should have seen it coming, especially since Kenny actually got what he wanted.

That can't be allowed to go on for too long.

Not sure if it's a classic, but this definitely was one of the meaner episodes in a while. Just downright cruel and funny as hell.

Epsiode 2:

NEW YORK, March 16, 2009 – One young citizen takes it upon himself to maintain order during a time of despair in South Park. An all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Who Is The Coon?,” premiers on Wednesday, March 18 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

“The Coon” rises from the trash and takes his place as a lone vigilante who wipes out crime in the town of South Park. A rival superhero appears on the scene in the form of “Mysterion” and challenges the Coon’s place as a “symbol” for the town.

Loved the shit out of the 1st episode. I was crying during all the Jonas Brothers songs.

The link I provided has every episode accessible. Usually the official sites only have the most recent ones.

Yeah, that's true a lot of the time, but not in this case.

Like I said though, South Park Zone is a good backup just in case you have problems with the official site, as I ironically am currently.

Episode 2 looks like a Cartman episode - I don't believe I've ever disliked one of those so I'm amped for this one.

The absolute best part for me is when Mickey beats the shit out of one of the Jonas brothers. The fact that he laughs after every sentence makes it that much more hilarious.

That was really the only part of the episode I thought was really funny. The rest was average.