TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

South Park Season 13

I thought the Margaritaville was a fake product.

I guess I should know better by now, but yeah--it's for real. I saw one for almost 300 bucks today. :P

I guess the commentary tonight was that women should be allowed to be juvenile and immature just like men without fear of judgment.

or was it an allegory about women not being accepted in comedy?

or a satire on abortion?

All of the above. Plus a dig at how television networks tend to abruptly cancel old shows just to bring in basically identical new ones. And some snark about how some guys just can't handle non-sexy stuff involving female anatomy. Matt and Trey have gotten damned good at mixing half a dozen subtexts at once.

Really? No laughs for you. I was laughing for minutes on end when Sharon brought up Randy farting and holding her head under the covers.

Pretty much meh except for Cartman's fantasies.

This. If I had any idea why they hate Kanye West so much, I might've laughed, but I don't, so I didn't. And aren't we long past the born-on date for "Carlos Mencia steals jokes and isn't funny"? now?

Pretty much meh except for Cartman's fantasies.

This. If I had any idea why they hate Kanye West so much, I might've laughed, but I don't, so I didn't. And aren't we long past the born-on date for "Carlos Mencia steals jokes and isn't funny"? now?

I thought even Joe Rogan was over that.

I thought Craig was pretty top-notch this episode, but I'd otherwise agree with the assessment already given... the music video sequence at the end was pretty decent, too.

I have a brother who loves Kanye and swears that he is the genius that he thinks he is, so I kinda got the hate that he got this ep. Otherwise yeah, kinda meh besides Cartman thinking back on how he made the joke.

I agree that the Cartman fantasies were the hightlight.

Jimmy: "You are caring and not fat."

Jimmy's mother: "Eric Cartman you are handsome and not even remotely fat."

Jewbots

It was a good episode, but the individual jokes were pretty funny. For some reason, the overall product didn't feel as funny as most of the jokes were.

I loved this episdoe. I also hate Kanye, but I really loved this episode. Maybe it was because I was well drunk when I watched it.

For South Park this week, looks like Randy is helping Stan prepare for a Boyscouts pinewood derby race. Anything with Randy is gold 99% of the time, should be good!

The Race is Tomorrow!