TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

This Time Let's Not Eat the Bones

Who can say where the road goes...

I'd be awesome in the spot. Not because I know a ton about wrestling or am a good poster, but because I'd be a stickler for keeping everything neat, finding ways to improve the folders, and making sure people didn't fuck it up. It'd be more of a chore than anything, which is why I won't nominate myself, but will accept Bob Barron's nomination of me.

I know Venkman has mentioned me in the past as someone to help him run the wrestling subforum and I'll tell you straight away that I do not want the job. It's driven Dandy and Cheech crazy, it's driven Venkman crazy. No, sir, it's not for me. This is not an attempt at reverse psychology. I flat out do not want to be

in charge of the mouthbreathers in WWE Folder. If I could just be in charge of General, that would be great. But I have no interest in being charge of the 'tard patrol.

I'll nominate my good man, Mellowblissful for the position (if Venk is really serious about leaving. My sarcasm meter may be on the fritz)

I like how you are all campaigning and voting for a position that isn't even open. Maybe when Venk gets back you can all push him down a flight of stairs.

Also:

It's driven Dandy and Cheech crazy, it's driven Venkman crazy.

This ain't no joke. Dandy, Venk and myself are just the latest in a long line of WWE folder flameouts. That job is not for the weak of heart.

Shut the fuck up Screech.

Do you have anything to offer the board at this point or should we all just continue to stand around and watch you drool on yourself?

Besides, Screech is not, nor has it ever been funny. If you want to talk shit to me, come up with something creative.

Do you have anything to offer the board at this point?

Besides, Screech is not, nor has it ever been funny. If you want to talk shit to me, come up with something creative.

Yes.

Friday and Saturday nights, when I pick up my daughter, or drop my brother off at school. Infact, the only time I'm on her is when I watch my daughter at my house which is during the week for the most part. Ain't much else to do then surf the web when I'm online.

And I'll keep calling you Screech, because your name is dumb.

Do you have anything to offer the board at this point?

Tired insults and a well worn tough guy act. Oh, and repeating when I said "nobody likes it when you post. Just stop posting. Nobody will miss you" as a poor attempt to be clever.

Oh yeah, and I too nominate mellow.

Tired insults and a well worn tough guy act. Oh, and repeating when I said "nobody likes it when you post. Just stop posting. Nobody will miss you" as a poor attempt to be clever.

When was the last time I did my "tough guy act" gary floyd? Shut the fuck up, go make another dumbass thread calling some stupid poster out that no one cares.

And it's true, you say I have "tired insults"(most of which I don't even put any effort into), where as you only resort to "nobody likes it when you post. Just stop posting. Nobody will miss you". Which is pathetic.

Go make another blog entry about me, loser.

Go make another blog entry about me, loser.

Ok.

I nominate mellow on the condition that he reciprocally nominates me. We could rule the folder with an iron fist!

Sure thing. Consider yourself also nominated for the non-existent Mr. Wrestling position.

I'm fucking tired of every thread becoming about EHME calling someone names. I voted for him to come back, but fucking ban him again. Either that, or you people start fucking ignoring him so we don't end up with 10 posts of it.

Guest Vitamin X
Shut the fuck up Cheech, you know I love you.

Do you have anything to offer the board at this point or should we all just continue to stand around and watch you drool on yourself?

Besides, Cheech, you know I love you is not, nor has it ever been funny. If you want to talk shit to me, come up with something creative.

Let's wait for him to call you that again. It might be funnier then.