TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

This Time Let's Not Eat the Bones

Board shut your mouth.

Hey, we're just talkin' about Venk!

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.

Power. Respect. Juice.

Condoms.

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.

You got me... for some reason people are nominating posters to fill a mod position that isn't even open.

Also, EHME is being a tool, but that's par for the course in NHB.

I'll take the case!

(no I won't cause the mod thing isn't open)

Well, one would think that since Mr. WWE Folder Sucks Dick done pulled himself a Smues and bought a mod spot, that he wouldn't mind taking over the wrestling mod position. Sure, you may have hated it in the past but you have duties now, Dustin Diamond.

Well, one would think that since Mr. WWE Folder Sucks Dick done pulled himself a Smues and bought a mod spot, that he wouldn't mind taking over the wrestling mod position. Sure, you may have hated it in the past but you have duties now, Dustin Diamond.

I don't know what any of this is supposed to mean.

He's saying that since you paid to be a mod, a la Smues, you should take over the wrestling folder.

I think

A la. a LA! alalalalalalalalalalala!~ a la a la ... A LA

a la a la la a AAAA LAAAAAA!

Shut the fuck up Cheech, you know I love you.

Do you have anything to offer the board at this point?

Besides, Cheech, you know I love you is not, nor has it ever been funny. If you want to talk shit to me, come up with something creative.

Yes.

Friday and Saturday nights, when I pick up my daughter, or drop my brother off at school. Infact, the only time I'm on her is when I watch my daughter at my house which is during the week for the most part. Ain't much else to do then surf the web when I'm online.

And I'll keep calling you Cheech, you know I love you, because your name is dumb.

How did everyone else miss this gem?

I was just taking a light-hearted jab at our friend Cheech. He didn't pay to be a mod, but he was made a mod as a thank-you gesture for offering to pay some of the cost for the Maff Clique's yearly bill to Mike. And my point was that we just added a new mod, we don't need another one on top of that.

Well, I wasn't aware this was a secret. I hope I haven't started any drama!

I've been kind of a dick all week. I'm sorry. My cat died Monday. It's been rough times in the Kreese family.

15 long years, Dandy. She came into my basement, and my heart, on St. Patrick's Day 1994. Much like many great animals seen on the big and small screens, she taught us more about love than any human ever could. I'll miss that little tyke.

dscf0223.jpg

Shut the fuck up Cheech, you know I love you.

Do you have anything to offer the board at this point?

Besides, Cheech, you know I love you is not, nor has it ever been funny. If you want to talk shit to me, come up with something creative.

Yes.

Friday and Saturday nights, when I pick up my daughter, or drop my brother off at school. Infact, the only time I'm on her is when I watch my daughter at my house which is during the week for the most part. Ain't much else to do then surf the web when I'm online.

And I'll keep calling you Cheech, you know I love you, because your name is dumb.

How did everyone else miss this gem?

I wanted to quote it, but by then he'd stopped posting and I didn't want to rattle the nest while the bees were quiet, as it were. Because bees are fucking irritating, you know?

But yeah, typos are awesome.

I'm fucking tired of every thread becoming about EHME calling someone names. I voted for him to come back, but fucking ban him again. Either that, or you people start fucking ignoring him so we don't end up with 10 posts of it.

He may very well walk the plank.

Guest Czech please!

Yargh, he's driving me nuts.

Well, it's almost time for March Badness. You voted him back in, now you can vote him back out!

I like how you are all campaigning and voting for a position that isn't even open. Maybe when Venk gets back you can all push him down a flight of stairs.

I plan to toss him thru Brody's Barbershop window.

It's driven Dandy and Cheech crazy, it's driven Venkman crazy.

This ain't no joke. Dandy, Venk and myself are just the latest in a long line of WWE folder flameouts. That job is not for the weak of heart.

Pick me... I got a Real Deal Hollyfeild battle tested heart.