TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

TSM Worst Poster Tournament 2009: Nominations

Marvin isn't gone forever. He is taking time off from TSM due to it being time for the annual Worst Poster Tourney. He'll be back.

cabbageboy

... that's all I got.

Anyone who put me down as one of their choices. Because that's all anyone is doing anyway.

L2REEDNOOB

goldengreek

Rossy here in the quote

cabbageboy (nobody cares about your skills at guessing games)

AmDragFan

Tiaga

Agent is the first guy to vote for me who's a mod. I salute him, since I guess I deserve it for this abortion. Oh, and all that shit with Jingus.

Guest Czech please!

Because I'm obsessed with my creation, I think the winner should get a choice between an instant ban and the time-released 100-post countdown ban. Either way, you're/I'm getting the guillotine and "La Marseillaise" will be played in the thread to celebrate the rolling of heads.

I vote for the countdown ban. This is a great idea, and should be the new way of dealing with posters that annoy, leaving the instant ban for serious offenses like... I dunno flooding the forum with Tubgirl pics or something.

cabbageboy

Spaceman Ross

LuckyLopez

pbone

Floyd

That 16 year old British dude. I'm not sure if he posts here anymore.

To be honest, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrell. After Truthiness was banned, I'm not really opposed to anyone.

Guest Vitamin X
Because I'm obsessed with my creation, I think the winner should get a choice between an instant ban and the time-released 100-post countdown ban. Either way, you're/I'm getting the guillotine and "La Marseillaise" will be played in the thread to celebrate the rolling of heads.

I'm also quite on board with this. In fact, if we have to do one "god I fucking hate that guy but he hasn't broken any rules.." ban a year, this is the time to do it. Democracy can rule at TSM!

Also, La Marseillaise is the best national anthem there is. Everything from the epic music, the relative simplicity for people of other nationalities to get into it, and the fuckin' metal lyrics.

Guest Czech please!

Yeah, La Marseillaise is the best, with the second-best being the old Soviet national anthem, which was so cool/evil they had to bring it back. O Canada is third. The Star-Spangled Banner really kinda sucks. We should've gone with the Battle Hymn of the Republic, if you ask me. Harder to screw up, harder to sing a capella at sporting events (so don't even bother).

Yeah, La Marseillaise is the best, with the second-best being the old Soviet national anthem, which was so cool/evil they had to bring it back. O Canada is third. The Star-Spangled Banner really kinda sucks. We should've gone with the Battle Hymn of the Republic, if you ask me. Harder to screw up, harder to sing a capella at sporting events (so don't even bother).

Its not as bad as 'God Save the Queen/King/Twat in Charge'.

Guest Vitamin X

You're putting O fucking Canada at third? I don't know about that. It starts out fairly strong, then it just gets really repetitive from my perspective.

I like Cuba's national anthem, because it is only about a minute long and gets the point across. Germany's is hilarious because it totally sounds like something you should be singing in a pub with a bigass imperial pint in hand. Fits their national motif well.

Israel's anthem is really beautiful, too. This could be its own discussion.