TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

TSM Worst Poster Tournament 2009: Nominations

LuckyLopez

He makes the longest posts I've ever seen. :lol:

Thing is I've got nothing really against him. He seems like a nice guy. But fuck his TNA defending is pretty bad. And Christ are his posts long.

This by far. With the video and everything.

I say the winner of the tournament gets this as a theme

Guest Czech please!
I think America the Beautiful would be a way better anthem.

Marginal improvement. I wouldn't say "way better." It's kinda whitebread, though, isn't it? The biggest problem with The Star-Spangled Banner is that it covers an octave and a half, which most amateur vocalists can't seem to do well. (Regarding its use at sporting events, only the Blackhawks seem to do it right; I'll mute almost anything else.) America the Beautiful is much more conducive to your average vocal performance, so I will give it that. I'm just relieved you didn't advocate "This Land Is Your Land."

"Don't Stop Believin'" would be a fine national anthem. Failing to stop believing is very American.

No further nominations will be taken into consideration. I will bracket and post sometime this weekend. I have to ask around to break ties and stuff.

Happy posting.

My greatest fear is that the last time the board was backed up was when we switched over to email logins, meaning that a reset will erase some of goldengreek's quality posts.

My greatest fear is that the last time the board was backed up was when we switched over to email logins, meaning that a reset will erase some of goldengreek's quality posts.

Hot Young Wang!

Once again, all the important shit happens when I'm gone.

I always wonder if I did something to make CanadianChris nominate and vote for or against me in tournaments, since I can't recall any interaction he and I have had, or if he's one of those people who defaults to using my name based on past precedent. I'm curious, like a cat.

It's a good thing I missed the cutoff. I really couldn't think of anyone I actively dislike at the moment. Even some of the irritating people make decent posts.

I really am over analyzing this.

I always wonder if I did something to make CanadianChris nominate and vote for or against me in tournaments, since I can't recall any interaction he and I have had, or if he's one of those people who defaults to using my name based on past precedent. I'm curious, like a cat.

It's a good thing I missed the cutoff. I really couldn't think of anyone I actively dislike at the moment. Even some of the irritating people make decent posts.

I really am over analyzing this.

;)

I would like to know exactly what I do that makes me a bad member?

Because I dislike Cena ?

You clowns still act like your in highschool. One cool kid says something and you all jump in.

Bunch of followers.

I for one can't wait for goldengreek's "GFYM" comeback.

I would like to know exactly what I do that makes me a bad member?

Hot. Young. Wang.

You clowns still act like your in highschool. One cool kid says something and you all jump in.

Bunch of followers.

And this.

Hi Leena.