TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czech please!

This is not a Test - Andrew Martin dead

Damn, this came out of nowhere (if true).

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=37176&p=1

PWInsider.com is sad to report that former WWE star Andrew "Test" Martin was found dead in his apartment in Tampa, Florida at the age of 33, just four days shy of his 34th birthday. We don't have much in the way of details at this time. Tampa area authorities have declined to officially confirm it is Martin they found but word within the industry has been widespread the last few hours.

Guest Smues

First thing I did was go to WWE.com to see if they had any mention of it, and instead the headline that pops up there is "Deadman's retribution" about the Undertaker. Test hasn't been dead a day and I've already had a laugh at his expense. Poor guy. That's what he gets for having really stupid entrance music. TEST TEST THIS IS A TEST TEST TEST THIS IS A TEST.

Guest Smues

So he was only 23 when he debuted in the WWF? That's crazy. I never thought he looked that young.

Guest Smues
Who did Test ever beat?

Well he was European champ going into WM17 so he must have beat somebody. Oh and Shane McMahon too!

Who did Test ever beat?

Well he was European champ going into WM17 so he must have beat somebody. Oh and Shane McMahon too!

Hey! He beat Triple H.

Of course, HHH got him back later that evening by marrying his fiance.

Edit: Beat you to it...

V

V

V

Having a feeling the cause of death isn't going to turn out being anything but the expected. Honestly I almost had a feeling as of a few years ago that this would happen sooner or later with him, if it is in fact an overdose or something to do with an enlarged heart from the long periods of time he was on the juice. All the same, it's still quite the tragic news to hear it happened.

Man, I haven't been this shaken up since Crash Holly died. Goodnight, sweet Test. Your immunity from getting fired couldn't save you from dying. Or from getting fired.

kelly kelly is still living with him too... well she was

Be strange if its because TSM broke the 'newz' on Jericho and Kelly Kelly, and Test didn't know! TSM causes its first wrestler death.

"We are honored to enter into the WWE Hall of Fame Andrew Martin...better known as Test!"

Since Koko B. Ware is getting in, I wouldn't rule out anyone. Test had a more successful WWE career than he did, IMO.

"We are honored to enter into the WWE Hall of Fame Andrew Martin...better known as Test!"

Since Koko B. Ware is getting in, I wouldn't rule out anyone. Test had a more successful WWE career than he did, IMO.

True. Koko pretty much was a Jobber to the Stars, IIRC (didn't watch much of his career since I didn't start watching until 94).

Test was:

Former European Champion

Former WWF Tag Champ with Booker T

Former WCW Tag Champ with Booker T

Hardcore Champ

And fought for the ECW title on his last WWE PPV.

Test was also an IC champ towards the end of the Alliance period. I really hadn't followed him since he was fired from WWE but I always liked him when he was there for some reason...too bad.

So that match with Shane McMahon (along with the whole accompanying Stephanie McMahon angle) was pretty much the hightlight of Test's career, right? It's one of the only things I can remember the guy doing. He was in that horrible tag team with Albert for a while. And then...

Um.

Oh, wasn't he in the Alliance?