TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Czech please!

This is not a Test - Andrew Martin dead

Has anybody suggested that Czech's account was somehow deleted by an enraged Test fan who was upset about him making fun of his death? That's my theory anyways.

Yeah, I don't know...I know Test wasn't that great but I never thought he was as terrible as most of the board did. I know being upset about "celebrities/wrestlers/athletes/people you don't know's" death isn't cool anymore on this board but damn...I didn't think we were outright celebrating them at this point!

What happened to all of our moderators?

It's times like these I'm glad I'm not a real moderator... I survive all of the purges.

Yeah, I don't know...I know Test wasn't that great but I never thought he was as terrible as most of the board did. I know being upset about "celebrities/wrestlers/athletes/people you don't know's" death isn't cool anymore on this board but damn...I didn't think we were outright celebrating them at this point!

Don't worry, when Jericho or CM Punk dies this board will have a mass suicide and all will be back to normal.

wwe.com

World Wrestling Entertainment® has been made aware of the passing of Andrew Martin. The WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Martin family. Mr. Martin was under contract with WWE at various time periods and performed under the name "Test." He last performed in February 2007.

Poor Test and all his Testicles :(

On a completely unrelated note:

Did anyone else ever notice in the Wrestlemania 2000 video game they had him listed at 7' tall?

Man, I haven't been this shaken up since Crash Holly died. Goodnight, sweet Test. Your immunity from getting fired couldn't save you from dying. Or from getting fired.

Close the thread. It's over. Nobody's topping this.

"You were my world my best friend the one i always ran to u were always there for me..what happened to our plan...Why did god take u away from me...my heart is always with u and u only..I know your in heaven watching over me now my angel..."

That is from Kelly Kelly's myspace.

Love or hate the guy, Test was one of the most underutilized talents the WWE had. He was part of some of the biggest angles in WWE history (The HHH/Steph drugged marriage angle, the "can't be fired" angle during the InVasion, The UnAmericans, The Test-ticles... the list goes on) It's sad that his steroid use did him in, as I was for sure he was gonna win the ECW title when he came back briefly in 2007 (He was the last guy to leave ECW before Heyman himself left his own creation behind for Vince to bastardize it)

It's sad how his career never recovered after his firing in the WWE. TNA was gonna use him as "The Punisher", but his drug abuse ruined his career there. He then retired last year only for it to last about 6 months. I have to say that it was sad how a man who could have been a World Champ class superstar never got his just due simply because of drug problems, but then again, he did get to bang both Stacy Kiebler and Kelly Kelly, so he did have a Hell of a life.

R.I.P. Andrew "Test" Martin, thanks for the great memories during the Attitude Era. I did like his theme song, it sounded badass.

Did anyone else ever notice in the Wrestlemania 2000 video game they had him listed at 7' tall?

That was due to WWE's desire to have him be the new Diesel, without naming him as such. At least, I think I remember that news making its rounds back then.

I really thought Test was gonna take Austin's spot and win the WWE Title at Survivor Series '99 due to his mini-feud with HHH.

Instead, Big Show took it despite being nowhere near the main event storyline.

Still think it should've been Test in the match.

Hate to see him go. I wasn't a big fan of him, but for some reason, never turned the channel when he had a match.

Least now Jericho can fuck Kelly-Kelly without having to worry about some 6'5 beast looking for him.

Wasn't the rumor that Test was going to win the championship back in late 99. A Test/HHH main even feud would have been 1000 times better than Bossman/Big Show feud in November/December of 1999.

False

Yeah, what about the funeral when Bossman pulled Big Show's dead daddy behind him. The car with the loud speaker on it was hilarious itself

Also, we got to see Bossman's softer side, what with the poetry and all

He became good friends with Scott Steiner (Awesome) and got to tap some teenaged ass on his way out (Even more awesome), but he never made the WKO100 which might be an indirect cause of death.

Also he is going to make a great addition to my zombies stable in No Mercy.

Test, this is a Test, Test, Test, This is a Test

Here we go, bring your name, we can hold peace

Here we go, bring your name on the go

Freakin' pull the line and go, for the high school sock hop,

Give it up, cause you and I know,

Conceit to fall on parasol,

'Cause Here we go, we can hold peace,

Yo, here we go, bring your name on the go

Freakin' here we go, bring your name on the go

Freakin' for a jack off, you can go

Here we go, bring your name on the go Freakin'

Test(give it in),this is a Test(here we are again)

Give it in, here we are again

Give it in, this is a Test(here we are again)

Yo,here we go, bring your name on the go,

Freakin' here we go, bring your name on the go,

Here we go, bring your name on the go Freakin'

Give it in, this is a Test(here we are again)

(Bass Solo)

Yo, here we go, bring your name on the go,

Freakin' here we go, bring your name on the go,

Here we go, bring your name on the go, Freakin'

Test(give it in)

Hey, the story even made the ESPN.com frontpage (although the title of the story is misleading).

Man, this sucks. I actually kind of liked him during his first run in the company. Just another example of how the wrestling industry is a complete and total meat grinder, I guess.

Also, WTF is with the thread title? Change it already...geez.

For a guy who many people say was "talentless" and lacked charisma, he was part of a bunch of big storylines throughout his career and had some really good matches. The Love Her or Leave Her match, vs. Brock Lesnar, vs. Eddie for the Euro Title at Wrestlemania. He wasn't just some talentless hoss, he could have been a decent star if they ever pulled the trigger.

God, I hope he didn't shoot himself.

So this means I don't get my T&A reunion? FUCK!

I liked Test during most of his WWE run, and even enjoyed what I saw of his time on ECW (the Test/Knox vs Dreamer/Sandman feud was enjoyable while it lasted). I still think he was as big a victim of politics as anybody in WWE, as there's no reason he shouldn't have had a run at the top following that Stephanie angle.

Hate for this to be a drug thing, since the last time I really paid any attention to Test, he was lashing out at WWE for their failure to commit to a decent drug policy.

Oh well.