TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

This week in the NBA

Not to come off all bob_barron-y or anything, but while I agree that Karc's point is pretty ridiculous, I don't see any problem with the way he's making that point. You can't ban someone just because you disagree with him, right?

I don't think we're banning anyone...

Not to come off all bob_barron-y or anything, but while I agree that Karc's point is pretty ridiculous, I don't see any problem with the way he's making that point. You can't ban someone just because you disagree with him, right?

I don't think we're banning anyone...

Ridicule, however, we are.

I'm with Citrus. The Kings are going 0-30 against the East.

And watching that Heat-Celtics game enraged me. No KG, Ray Allen, or D-Wade. This is why the regular season doesn't really mean anything. If they had pulled that shit on ABC...

I couldn't finish the thought at the time, I was still mad. But I would have donated money to NBC so that they could get the NBA back. They would not have allowed this to happen, or if they did, they would have put another game up.

NBC would have forced injured players to suit up? Karc is hilarious.....

ly retarded

Probably the usual "Spurs are boring and dirty and whine and flop a lot" that we've heard a thousand times.

Not really. I think the 2003 Spurs are the ONLY team that could have beaten the 90s Bulls in a seven game series. I think that Tim Duncan, not Bowen or Ginobli, is the dirtiest player on that team.

It does amaze me that they often will cough up single-digit quarters. I think any team that does that should automatically be disqualified from the playoffs.

And no, NBC would not force hurt players to suit up. They would just put another game in its place, meaning the players that are hurt won't get to be on national TV, so the shoe companies won't notice them and they won't get their big endorsements. With ABC that does not matter anymore, because they air are less than half the games NBC did, and they always put up the Lakers or the Suns because they are desperate for ratings.

OVERTIME!

This is a really exciting boring game! I mean both offenses have played like ass yet clutch shots left and right with five minutes left. No matter what happens, this is pretty impressive. Fourth game of a road trip, against the team with the best record in the NBA, second night of a back to back, with two starters out of the whole game and it's going into overtime. Awesome.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas just became the fourth player in Cavaliers history with ten-thousand points: the other three are LeBron James (12,638), Brad Daugherty (10,389) and Austin Carr (10,265).

I like Big Z: he's actually my favorite European player (the fact that he's pretty much the only Euro big that actually plays like a big probably has something to do it), but it is kind of funny how he's been with the Cavaliers since 1996, and he's two thousand points behind LeBron.