TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

The One...The Only...The Destination X thread

With the beer money inc vs Team 3D match, the DQ fake finish shouldn't have been done. Instead the count out finish would have been perfectly fine.

Huh?

During the Sting promo you could still hear the crowd chanting "That was awesome", HTQ wanted to see the crowd chanting something he could obviously hear instead of seeing the Sting promo.

HTQ wanted to see the crowd chanting something he could obviously hear instead of seeing the Sting promo.

Because it's so bad wanting to see a crowd go crazy on a night of shitty action and poor booking?

No, because you wouldn't want to hear someone talk about the upcoming main event over seeing shots of the crowd clapping?

Well, that Ultimate X was pretty solid, and honestly, I still wouldn't be surprised to see them do an Ultimate X inside a cage (or perhaps a ladder match inside the cage match or something like that) with all of these guys, as there is defiantely rematch potential there in that brigade of workers.

Daniels is making the most out of the Suicide gimmick, fortunately.

HTQ wanted to see the crowd chanting something he could obviously hear instead of seeing the Sting promo.

Because it's so bad wanting to see a crowd go crazy on a night of shitty action and poor booking?

No, because you wouldn't want to hear someone talk about the upcoming main event over seeing shots of the crowd clapping?

TNA could have spared a minute or two to show the crowd going crazy to get over the match and talk about how this is the kind of action fans want.

TNA could have spared a minute or two to show the crowd going crazy to get over the match and talk about how this is the kind of action fans want.

I'd rather give that minute or two to the main event.

Why does there have to at least one match during every TNA ppv where they just HAVE to throw a guy into the apparent balsa wood staging wall at ringside with the posters covering it everytime? It's like ok already.

I'm kinda surprised here. I figured Angle would have been fucking around with Jarrett and Foley for most of the match instead they have been wrestling.....well until now.

Sting is really blown up.

Did you see after that 2nd german suplex where sting was too gassed to even jump up for the third rolling german and Kurt had to sit there and wait a second for him?

Sting is really blown up.

Did you see after that 2nd german suplex where sting was too gassed to even jump up for the third rolling german and Kurt had to sit there and wait a second for him?

I kinda noticed it was the first few miscommunications, but yeah the rolling germans really showed it off.

I liked the ODB segment...help me. Ripping off Late Night with Jimmy Fallon's dance-off didn't help it though.

Although, yeah, should've been on free TV to give the fans more in-ring time for their PPV bucks.

Dug the Tag Title match a lot, even with the finish. I did expect a lot of complaining, of course.

Ultimate X was indeed awesome.

The rest was meh. (Got occupied during AJ / Booker so I can't comment on that one).

Whatever...it was free. Hooray for streams.

The main event wasn't bad at all. It had a lot more Sting vs Angle than I thought it would and I'm glad we didn't get the zany finish, I thought we were gonna get. The Legends Title match, the tag team title match, the ultimate X match, and the World Championship match were really the best matches of the show though. Which I'm ok with since they're all title matches and title matches should be the better matches of a ppv.

The match was very average for what you would expect from those two, finish could have been alot more contrived or fucked up than it ended up being, but it was far from anything that was groundbreaking or even really good stuff to end the show. Very par for the course main event match and ending.

Other than Ultimate X and a few very mediocre spots of solid work in Booker/Styles and Sting/Angle, this was pretty much a complete waste of time.