TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NCAA Tournament

This Memphis game is scaring the shit out of me, since I have them picked to win the whole damn thing.

And yes, once again MMOD is a godsend. I have no idea why they don't charge for it, but I'm glad.

FUCK. tie game.

This Memphis game is scaring the shit out of me, since I have them picked to win the whole damn thing.

And yes, once again MMOD is a godsend. I have no idea why they don't charge for it, but I'm glad.

FUCK. tie game.

Yeah, they're my final four team out of the bracket. Luckily mine's just for fun, not for money, or else I'd really be pissed right now.

Everyone keeps iming me freaking out. Imagine how I feel, I actually have an emotional attachment to this team!

Can't make any more excuses now. They have to do what Cal is doing and drive to the basket.

If Memphis blows this game I don't ever want to hear them bitching about being disrespected by the seeding committee in the future.

Down by one, and Doneal Mack goes for a three. Why? Everyone knows he's going to miss it.

Give it to Taggart and Dozier, get to the basket. We're not going to win just launching up shots

Still not concerned. They've scored on 10 straight possessions. That's not going to happen the rest of the game.

I know I'm running out of excuses, but I'm fine right now.

Memphis is starting to pull away a bit, at least in terms of winning the possessions, and looks like it might be 10-12 point win at the end. Great game so far, though.

Memphis got the defensive clampdown I was predicting all game. It didn't go as long as I wanted, but I'm satisfied. With Evans didn't make a stupid play though

I'm off to a great start today, picking both 8/9 games wrong.

Me too, Bored. Me too.

Even if I get the next 29 right, I still think I'll end up with a worst first round than I have had in the last couple of years.

If Northern Iowa ever hits one of those wide open threes they've been missing all game they should beat Purdue.

Thank god for MMoD. CBS just switched away from Purdue/Northern Iowa to cover Maryland/Cal, which just started their second half. Why?

I think that was a bad charging call because the Purdue guy leaned into it with his arms, but it helps my bracket so I'll look the other way.