TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NCAA Tournament

UW/MSU being the only game played at the moment means I don't have to worry about CBS cutting away to anything else. Nice.

It's even more surprising when you consider it's a pretty much a home game for Villanova.

Since we got two competitive 7/10 games going and a potential huge upset in the making in Philly going to get a AIM chat going for the second half of those games and the late games.

Invite yourself to TSMMarchMadness.

This MMOD thing is pretty spiffy. The only (small) negatives are the occasional LOUD BLASTS OF STATIC/NOISE. The commentary and other audio also wobbles and warbles. It's funny, like everyone's got a cold.

Sounds like someone wants to top the great shots taken by Bird & Jordan from the McDonalds commercial.

Clemson was my only loss of the day until Illinois decided to shit the bed. That one loss will cost me twice though. The Big 10 did me dirty on both of those selections. Ugh.

If Illinois pulls this one off, this would be one of the worst chokejobs I've ever seen in the tourney.

The refs fucked em over HARD.

They just gave it back to them there. Illinois should have had a couple of extra ticks at the end.

Didn't matter either way. Fuckin' Illini.

Couple of pretty good games to end the first day. I had VCU as a Sweet Sixteen team, for some reason. Bracket=busted.

Edit: Make that an Elite Eight run for VCU. What the fuck was I thinking? It's over, it's all over.

Whew, WKU almost managed to pull the Zona there against Illinois but managed to hold them off. It's for the best since WKU/Gonzaga is a fun matchup and who in their right mind wants to see that horribly boring Illini team longer than necessary?

I can't believe I actually thought those underachievers could win two games. My Zags bias cost me. I'm hoping WKU pulls off another upset because it's always nice to have a 10+ seed make the Sweet Sixteen.

I picked two upsets today, got one right. Got Utah State for tomorrow on the upset end. And I got them beating Mizzou too. The Mizzou game may not turn out so well.

No Sweet 16 teams lost. That's a good day.

I've got Tenn/Ok St, but watching the score up top it looks like ND State hung with them for about 16 minutes of the half, as Kansas seems to be on a run now.