TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Agent of Oblivion

The Agent of Oblivion question of the day

Short answer no. Though I do for the month of june, in my area (slight countryside) get very mild hayfever. I'm not even sure it's hayfever, I just get the sniffles and if I start scratching my eyes I can't stop. As I said though, come July it's completely gone.

Short answer no. Though I do for the month of june, in my area (slight countryside) get very mild hayfever. I'm not even sure it's hayfever, I just get the sniffles and if I start scratching my eyes I can't stop. As I said though, come July it's completely gone.

Whenever I get hayfever, my hands start to itch uncontrollably. It really sucks.

Just penicylin and wellbutrin, which made me gain like 40 pounds and break out in a horrible fit of acne and rashes. Awful,awful drug. Getting off that was really a better self esteem booster, since I lost all that weight plus the nasty skin conditions.

The metal nickel. When I was little, a belt buckle I wore was made of it, and it was causing a rash on my stomach for the longest time before we had it checked out with a doctor.

I'm not allergic to anything I know of, but lately the weirdest thing's been happening. I'll be fine and clear and breathing easy, but then I take a shower and I'm stuffy and sneezing for hours afterwards. I couldn't possibly be allergic to water, so I'm ascribing it to the wild temperature changes (near 80F one day, 45F the next) and humidity of where I live.

I haven't been stung by anything in almost 15 years, which is fortunate. Labor Day '94 is my only one. I was going down a slide at the park and something got me right on the finger. Oh man, it hurt like hell. That it hurt like hell might mean I'm allergic, or that I didn't have a really set concept of pain at that young age and so it hurt more then than it would now. I had a swollen finger for days, though.

My childhood was a litany of tetanus shots and bandages for stepping on thistles, sharp rocks, nails, tacks, bees, and other sharp and stinging objects. I refused to voluntarily wear shoes until well, even now.