TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

WWE Raw - March 16 2009

Well, Austin won't show up, but hey, more Jericho goodness. I wonder who he will attack this week. One of the segments I always look forward to each week.

Also, HBK/Taker vs. Kozlov/JBL, when wrestlemania opponents team up only to collide.

Here's hoping a superkick to Taker out of nowhere, a la Hogan, 2005.

I think the idea is for us to finally find out who Jericho is facing at WM. On last night's WOR, Meltzer said that Rourke is under the impression it's going to be Flair. I guess we might also find out what part Rourke is going to play, if any; they've totally downplayed his involvement since he lost out on the Oscar.

If you figure that Kozlov/JBL have some kind of miscommunication to lead to JBL losing and setting up an IC title match between the two, then I'd go with something else entirely happening. I don't see Shawn turning on Undertaker, because you don't need to waste something like that, even a short term deal, on a match that is going to sell itself anyway.

I guess, but I just want the dirty tactics to heat up, to build towards mania. If only HBK-Taker had the same build as Austin-Rock 2 at X-7.

Roddy Piper and Jimmy Snuka are at Raw,(according to Prowrestling.net), so they'll probably have something to do with Flair-Jericho.

I didn't know he was booked to show up. If that's the case they BETTER NOT tease Austin-Jericho, because it ain't happening. If it does, I'll just happily eat my words.

Guess Venkman really has left the board! I like Kozlov's character, but I can't see a JBL/Kozlov program being fun.

Wow. Hold up. When did Venkman leave the board?

Will there be a graphic at the beginning of the show in memory of Test?

There should be, but I would not be totally shocked that he got the Crash Holly treatment.

Looks like you might be right!

Maybe the REAL Carlton will show up on WWE TV? Incase anyone is wondering, the reference works, because ECW's Tiffany and Carlton are an item.