TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

WWE Raw - March 16 2009

I said this before that I don't really think the movie looks that bad. It isn't anything I'd go out of my way to see, but it seems like a safe movie. John Cena sitcks to his action/hero role and doesn't doesn't try to do something he can't pull off. Seems to have a decent supporting cast, and for a WWE movie, looks passable.

Big Show looks to still be in his WM 24 shape, He may be a little heavier but he looks just about the same to me. I know he wanted to get down into the 300s again according to an interview, but it's not looking like that will happen.

I want to know how the same guy has so many damn accounts from 4-5 years ago - that's a helluva lot of forward planning.

(turn off your pics, it works brilliantly)

I pre-emptively blocked "Hot Young Wang" last week...

I want to know how the same guy has so many damn accounts from 4-5 years ago - that's a helluva lot of forward planning.

(turn off your pics, it works brilliantly)

Its just Leena stealing accounts like He always did

This may be one of my least favorite builds toward a mania ever. Although cheesy pyscho triple h is better than racist triple h from the Booker T match.

HBK/Undertaker is the only match I feel is getting decent build. The rest have been laughable. And Big Show in the title match just doesn't seem right for WrestleMania.

Glad I'm not the only one baffled at that Steph cameo. If she's perfectly fine then why is Vickie on my TV on Monday nights? Shouldn't Steph be doing her job?

At WM they almost have to have HBK/UT as the main. There's no match that can follow it and these title matches are almost a farce in how they've been set up. If they have that HHH/Orton trash main event we'll see a replay of WM 18 with fans leaving Reliant Stadium during the main event after being burned out by Taker/Shawn.

And as far as Jericho goes, has a bigger star been wasted at WM as bad as he is this year? Feuding with 3 old men, a retired icon, and a Hollywood actor?

And as far as Jericho goes, has a bigger star been wasted at WM as bad as he is this year? Feuding with 3 old men, a retired icon, and a Hollywood actor?
taker vs king kong bundy comes to my mind but thats about it

At WM they almost have to have HBK/UT as the main. There's no match that can follow it and these title matches are almost a farce in how they've been set up. If they have that HHH/Orton trash main event we'll see a replay of WM 18 with fans leaving Reliant Stadium during the main event after being burned out by Taker/Shawn

Meh, though HBK/UT will probably steal the show, I can't see people leaving if Orton/Trips is yet to go.

It might not be as good of match, but it's gotten decent build that will def. play on the fans.

Outside of the Stephanie cameo, HHH/Orton has gotten a decent build, but nothing feels Wrestlemania-worthy outside of UT/Michaels. I can't even care about MITB this year, even though the guys involved will kill themselves.

I agree that the build to Mania has been pretty lame this year, but IIRC it was lame before WM22 as well, and that ended up being a pretty good show. I think 25 will go the same way. Besides, when watching back old Wrestlemanias nobody remembers the build anyway... I even fast forward the little video packages they have.

I agree that the build to Mania has been pretty lame this year, but IIRC it was lame before WM22 as well, and that ended up being a pretty good show. I think 25 will go the same way. Besides, when watching back old Wrestlemanias nobody remembers the build anyway... I even fast forward the little video packages they have.

And even if no one remembers the build, the video packages tend to make the build look better than it was before.

He's most likely going to lose again too. I wonder if he'll get a win at Wrestlemania ever again? Kind of sad that his last win involved a feud with him pissing in Regal's tea.

Jericho and Big Show seem to be the opposite of Undertaker's streak.

I wouldn't say it's totally implausible that Jericho wins at WM. He probably will lose, but I could see him getting the win out of nowhere and then taking the finishers of all the legends post-match for the feel-good moment. The only thing that makes me think he'll actually lose is that Rourke will likely be ringside to interfere, setting Jericho up for the loss.