TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Ban Anglesalt

Guest treble charged

Well, you obviously don't like the people who run WDI, so why do you want to be a part of it?

Guest Incandenza

To be fair to Anglesault, not all of the HHH bullshit running around in the WWE thread is his doing; there's a Perry Saturn thread in there now that somehow turned into yet another "Let's see how many dumb smark jokes we can make about HHH" thread without AS' involvement at all. It's fucking ridiculous.

But AS, however, mistakes his flimsy, excessive contributions to threads as "telling the truth", not trolling. Everyone's enititled to their own opinion, but AS--whether he admits it or not (and he won't)--is a total thread killer. Whenever he posts about ::insert HHH/Edge/Angle comment he's made countless times:: into a new thread, the topic is completely ruined, as everyone turns to focus on what he said and whether he's right or wrong. He cannot be blamed for getting everyone to change the subject--he should be ignored--but AS does willfully and knowingly cause disruption in these threads because people don't and won't ignore him. People didn't ignore RobStone, either--they both cause havoc.

Come to think of it, AS has admitted to being a troll in the past, or at least partially. In CWM's goodbye thread, he said wasn't going to stop his constant posting about the evils of Triple H until he stops; there are also times when he threatens to go into "full bastard mode" if someone "beneath Angle's league" gets the better of him again. In both cases, that could only lead to more and more and more posts about Angle being buried, HHH holding everyone down, Edge being boring and repetitive (IRONY~!), etc.

If AS kept his foolishness in the No Holds Barred forum, then there wouldn't be a problem. But, as I said in another thread, he purposely refrains from namecalling in his posts, and that's why his trolling is a very clever form of it. I'm not in any position to say if he should be banned, as I would have a very easy time ignoring him and letting him be (freedom of speech and all), but seeing how disruptive he is to this board, ignoring him is nearly impossible. I don't enjoy going into the WWE forum as much as I use to, as he--directly or indirectly--has managed to wreck half the threads in there.

But to Anglesault, I ask the following: Defend yourself. In the past, you shrug off criticisim of your posts as people not liking your "truth telling," or you flat-out ignore it. What do you bring to this board? It is clear you have caused a lot of problems not just here, but at other message boards, too. You claim it's "for no reason," but seriously, for you to be banned twice (!), there is something you are doing. You're doing something here, too, you cannot deny that. And don't talk about people not liking you because of a difference of opinion--I despise Triple H as much as the next smark, and yet I've been a very vocal detractor of you as of late. So please, what good do you bring to this board?

Guest The Flying Dutchman
Bullshit. You banned Angle-Plex like a month and a half after that Invasion for "trolling in a thread." when someone asked to see the thread, it was no where to be found.

That's because there was no one thread, you tool. He was trolling in several different threads at once. We finally got tired of it and didn't bother waiting for him to troll again, seeing as he'd already proven himself to be just as much of a tool as you are.

The thread where I got banned the second time just dissapeared.

You weren't banned in any single thread. Your situation was the exact same one as Angle-Plex's that I described above. You were ruining perfectly good threads and we grew tired of it.

You just ban people when you feel like it.

Yep, 'cause that's how to run a good forum...

You tool.

At any rate, I'm just debunking his arguments here, which are completely invalid.

Guest LJSexay

WDI pwns, it needs not make stupid reasons to ban people. You get banned if you ruin the fucking place . . .

. . . just like you're doing to this place AS.

Guest IllustriousOne

Angle Plex was banned because he was basically Anglesault v2.0

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

CobainWasMurdered was banned from WDI for FLAMING IN THE FLAMING FOLDER.

He was part of the ghey invasion and was warned that those posts belonged in flaming.

From that point forward he only made those posts in flaming...

...but was banned anyway.

Because...and I qoute Illustrious ones reason straight out of Elitist Bullshit...

Are you ready?

" I DON'T LIKE HIM "

yep.

So BDO is allowed back despite as everyone pointed out "receiving more chances than Anglesault".

Whatever.

He got back in because as "Mullitino Guerrero" he found a way around his banning.

When the admins learned of this he was banned again...and then through discussion it was decided that BDO would be given...YET ANOTHER CHANCE.

Fine.

So...When they deleted the inactive user names Anglesault was able to post again. Which he did.

And was promptly banned.

Fine.

But.

Then posters started saying "Hey...Let AS stay". Much like they did when BDO got re-banned.

But did Dutch listen this time?

Nope.

ME, Moses (both mods btw), Cunny and netslob were among those beating the drum for AS.

So Dutch closed the thread with no further discussion allowed.

WDI has become the smarkboard that they all fleed from in the first place.

Only now they are on the other side of the glass ceiling.

Guest GenerationNever
WDI pwns, it needs not make stupid reasons to ban people. You get banned if you ruin the fucking place . . .

Dude, Sault is one of the only people who gives this place life. If you don't like him, well, I don't know what to tell you because he's not going anywhere. Trust me. If you don't like it, learn to, because it's the best thing going today! Whoooo!

Guest The Flying Dutchman
So BDO is allowed back despite as everyone pointed out "receiving more chances than Anglesault".

BDO brings more to a conversation than Anglesault could EVER hope to. He has actually stopped flaming, whereas the first thing Anglesault did when he realized he could post again was MOCK US in the custom title thread, throwing the accident in our face. Not exactly a "stellar" redebut.

Then posters started saying "Hey...Let AS stay". Much like they did when BDO got re-banned.

But did Dutch listen this time?

Nope.

ME, Moses (both mods btw), Cunny and netslob were among those beating the drum for AS.

So Dutch closed the thread with no further discussion allowed.

Anglesault was never supposed to be back in the first place. And as I said over there, you would never have made a fuss if he hadn't accidentally been unbanned when we were doing old member deletions. But, I'll be damned if you didn't go and create some of the DRAMA~! that you love to deride.

Cobainwasmurdered was banned for being a huge pain in the ass and that supercedes even the rules of the Flaming Folder. Anybody knows that sometimes the rules are useless for a situation. The admins aren't going to sit around and listen to someone piss all over WDI constantly, especially considering the hard work we've put into that forum.

Guest Anglesault

Actually, the first thing I did was ay that Undertaker/RVD would make a good summerslam main event.

And that wasn't mocking you, I seriously though you were giving me another chance.

Guest RobJohnstone

Dude, Sault is one of the only people who gives this place life. If you don't like him, well, I don't know what to tell you because he's not going anywhere. Trust me. If you don't like it, learn to, because it's the best thing going today! Whoooo!

the type of people that post good things about anglesault really says alot about him.

--Rob

Guest bob_barron
the type of people that post good things about anglesault really says alot about him.

--Rob

OH TAG!

Guest Anglesault

Okay, when the FUCK is Rob Stone going to get banned? This man follows Generation Never from thread to thread, flame baiting him. Shut the fuck up, Jackass.

Guest DrTom

Well, since Anglesalt (no U) has been banned, and this thread has devolved into a bunch of silliness and name-calling, I don't see the need to keep it open any longer.

Take it to NHB if you really want to slag each other.