TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: Sweet 16

4. Gary Floyd

"Hey guys, I listen to weird trippy music that no one's ever heard of". Eat me.

That's a really stupid reason to hate someone. There's legitimate reasons to hate me, how's that one of them?

Definitely Not Hot Young Wang Region

1. Goldengreek

5. theone

6. Jericholic82

2. TaigaStar

Most Likely Homosexual Region

1. cabbageboy

5. EricMM

3. AmDragFan

2. bob_barron

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

4. Chazz

3. Jingus

7. DarKnight

The "I Tried to Save Good Matchups Until the End and Now I Have a Fuck Load of Them" Region

8. Cartman

4. Gary Floyd

3. Y2Jerk

2. Enigma

-1.)Goldengreek

2.)TaigaStar

-5.)EricMM

3.) AmDragFan

-1.)RoHo

7.)DarKnight

-8.)Cartman

3.)Y2Jerk

1. Goldengreek

6. Jericholic82

1. cabbageboy

2. bob_barron

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

The "I Tried to Save Good Matchups Until the End and Now I Have a Fuck Load of Them" Region

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

2. bob_barron

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

4. Gary Floyd

2. Enigma

1. Goldengreek - On one hand I feel bad that his biggest contribution to 2009 was a post edit I made to shame him for being awful, but on the other hand, it made me laugh and he sucks.

5. theone

6. Jericholic82 (standing in for the defeated YKRG) - I don't know who TheDon was nor am I entirely familiar with why NYankees was so despised, but YKRG's constant moaning about people not being Legendary enough for a fake video game is a bit grating.

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

5. EricMM - Al losing the service and 909 posting there rarely now really managed cut down a lot of WWE 24/7 posting activity, and not discussing the current wrestling product is something cabbageboy is actually not awful at and I need to save posters who contribute to that area. Of course, if someone would get off their fucking ass and change it into the god damn WWE Media area al suggested which was a great idea, this would be less of a problem for me.

3. AmDragFan - The wrestling folders will not mourn his forum death when it occurs.

2. bob_barron

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo - VX always defends this dude as being an Asian Tony Roma, and while I know VX is a connoisseur or sorts, I don't see how adding ginger to ribs (or whatever Asian thing Roho does with his food from Tona Roma's) saves his ass. While he's been poorly boarding hard in an attempt to be liked, he seemingly did not learn one of 2009's greatest lessons for those showing potential for WPOTY 2010 - make a bunch of stupid youtube videos and people suddenly forget you're awful and trying too hard.

4. Chazz

3. Jingus

7. DarKnight - Jingus gets too much flak at TSM, mostly due to our misogynistic views.

8. Cartman

4. Gary Floyd - I didn't really want to vote for either (Cartman showed great class when he was my first round opponent in a previous POTY tournament) so I decided to hit the "Call" button on my VCR remote. I assigned even numbers to Cartman and odd numbers to Gary - unfortunately for Mr. Floyd, the clock was at 1:40:53.

3. Y2Jerk

2. Enigma - I've known the guy at least 7 years on IRC and he has a bad habit of going from off the wall nuts and angry to a guy who you can shoot with and have it be a good conversation. However, the very same Internet Relay Chats have led to him admitting he acts up on TSM on purpose just to rile folks up.

4. Gary Floyd

That's a really stupid reason to hate someone. There's legitimate reasons to hate me, how's that one of them?

Yeah. He keeps it contained within the one thread, so it's not a nuisance, and you don't parade it around either. You have an extensive music collection, just like a lot of guys here.

Al losing the service and 909 posting there rarely now really managed cut down a lot of WWE 24/7 posting activity,

that can be fixed

I don't know who TheDon was nor am I entirely familiar with why NYankees was so despised

TheDon and NYankees were the same person.

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

5. EricMM

2. bob_barron

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

4. Gary Floyd

2. Enigma

1. RoHo - VX always defends this dude as being an Asian Tony Roma, and while I know VX is a connoisseur or sorts, I don't see how adding ginger to ribs (or whatever Asian thing Roho does with his food from Tona Roma's) saves his ass.

LOL, is this a joke?

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

3. Y2Jerk

4. Gary Floyd

If you are going to hate me for likeing "trippy obscure music", then you might as well hate several posters in the music folder.

Wow, i really touched a nerve didn't I?

4. Gary Floyd

If you are going to hate me for likeing "trippy obscure music", then you might as well hate several posters in the music folder.

Not really. It's just a stupid reason to hate somebody.

4. Gary Floyd

Not really. It's just a stupid reason to hate somebody.

Alright, gay.

But, for the record, I never said I hated you.

Let's try to be pals luke. How's that movie doing?

Let's try to be pals luke. How's that movie doing?

Very well actually, it's almost done. Thank you for asking.

Gary Floyd's digging himself deeper into the hole in this thread.

And to think, I like you.