TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: Sweet 16

Everyone that's not mentally retarded picked up on the sarcasm when I said I was givng "constructive criticism," right? That was obvious, I thought.

Definitely Not Hot Young Wang Region

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

Most Likely Homosexual Region

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

The "I Tried to Save Good Matchups Until the End and Now I Have a Fuck Load of Them" Region

8. Cartman

3. Y2Jerk

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

2. bob_barron

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

The "I Tried to Save Good Matchups Until the End and Now I Have a Fuck Load of Them" Region

4. Gary Floyd

2. Enigma

Shit this thread got awesome. RoHo getting someone else to type posts saying he doesn't care and Enigma posting something that wasn't in Observer - at least I hope not. I'd hate to think he's went through back issues of observer and copied and pasted individual words just to make those posts. Though there were a very Melzterisms involved 'I'll retract' for example.

Probably distracting from the point here but should referees really have hair like they wanted to be in pre Black Album metallica? Won't that upset the real wrestlers who are follicle challenged? I reckon, as Venk said, we have Bug Jar III - Engima v Scroby: Indy Ref Edition. Youtube videos of their reffing skills and we critique the shit out of them. Loser cuts their hair... not that I'm saying the votes will be fixed.

My avatar is not indicative of my current hair. I got a pretty major haircut in December.

I thought this would get a decent reaction:

3. Jingus

7. DarKnight

DarKnight might be one of the dumbest individuals on this board. Jingus

Does DarKnight even post here anymore? I haven't seen any of his posts for a while.

He showed up in the "Watchmen" movie thread.

1. Goldengreek

5. theone

6. Jericholic82

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

5. EricMM

3. AmDragFan *this vote was random

2. bob_barron

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

4. Chazz

3. Jingus

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman *also random

4. Gary Floyd

3. Y2Jerk

2. Enigma

3. Jingus

7. DarKnight

Hey, I'm just gonna quote this post right here in hopes it gets that reaction you're looking for B-)

Shit this thread got awesome. RoHo getting someone else to type posts saying he doesn't care and Enigma posting something that wasn't in Observer - at least I hope not. I'd hate to think he's went through back issues of observer and copied and pasted individual words just to make those posts. Though there were a very Melzterisms involved 'I'll retract' for example.

Probably distracting from the point here but should referees really have hair like they wanted to be in pre Black Album metallica? Won't that upset the real wrestlers who are follicle challenged? I reckon, as Venk said, we have Bug Jar III - Engima v Scroby: Indy Ref Edition. Youtube videos of their reffing skills and we critique the shit out of them. Loser cuts their hair... not that I'm saying the votes will be fixed.

My avatar is not indicative of my current hair. I got a pretty major haircut in December.

..And decided not to change your avatar? Despite it making you look like an early 90s grunge reject?

3. Jingus

7. DarKnight

Hey, I'm just gonna quote this post right here in hopes it gets that reaction you're looking for B-)

Don't patronize me. I can get that at home.

1. Goldengreek

5. theone

6. Jericholic82

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

5. EricMM

3. AmDragFan

2. bob_barron

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

4. Chazz

3. Jingus

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

4. Gary Floyd

3. Y2Jerk

2. Enigma

I remember when I was 14 and 1st started posting here, CJ use to call me "Carlton Banks", "Jonathan Coachman" and an "Uncle Tom" and such. Pretty ironic, because years later I started calling Black Lushus an "Uncle Tom", and "Stepin Fetchit".

And you had an incredibly stupid and pathetic feud with Indie. You're like CJ Lite.

I've never faked my own death.

And I don't think CJ has challenged anyone to a fight.

And you had an incredibly stupid and pathetic feud with Indie. You're like CJ Lite.

CJ never faked his own death...that's a TSM myth.

When he stopped calling himself "Highspot" and started calling himself Crucifixio Jones he wrote a mock obituary in the Flaming Folder for Highspot, but it was clearly tongue-in-cheek and nobody thought he was really dead. He was trying to demonstrate that the gloves were off, and he wasn't going to be nice to everybody anymore...when he stopped calling himself Highspot and started calling himself CJ he started being a lot more acerbic in his posting style. You can say a lot about him, but he wasn't stupid...he would not have faked his own death. The only people who thought he was faking his death were people who weren't there at the time, or people who were there and didn't pick up on his sarcasm. I didn't even really like the guy all that much, and I can barely remember what I had for breakfast this morning, and even I know that. You can say a lot about CJ but he never faked his own death, that whole rumor should be put to bed.

And yeah he did challenge people to a fight...specifically Witty Banter, who was going to take him up on it, but they lived too far apart.

CJ never faked his own death...that's a TSM myth.

When he stopped calling himself "Highspot" and started calling himself Crucifixio Jones he wrote a mock obituary in the Flaming Folder for Highspot, but it was clearly tongue-in-cheek and nobody thought he was really dead. He was trying to demonstrate that the gloves were off, and he wasn't going to be nice to everybody anymore...when he stopped calling himself Highspot and started calling himself CJ he started being a lot more acerbic in his posting style. You can say a lot about him, but he wasn't stupid...he would not have faked his own death. The only people who thought he was faking his death were people who weren't there at the time, or people who were there and didn't pick up on his sarcasm. I didn't even really like the guy all that much, and I can barely remember what I had for breakfast this morning, and even I know that. You can say a lot about CJ but he never faked his own death, that whole rumor should be put to bed.

And yeah he did challenge people to a fight...specifically Witty Banter, who was going to take him up on it, but they lived too far apart.

I'm pretty sure you were the one who told me that he faked his own death, but whatever, I don't give a shit. I was banned at the time.