TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

The Marty Jannetty Story DVD

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO JUST RECENTLY EMAILED ASKING..YES, THIS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE WORLD-WIDE!

l_222c88ff78034891b6e781dc21264a40.jpg

I've been telling you a MJ DVD is coming soon..well it's now ready for pre-orders (and you will receive a bonus DVD for pre-orders, a dvd which from what I understand includes a up close and personal interview with Rob Van Dam done by with Shawn Stasiak)

The DVD Official release date is set for mid April.. this video shoots straight on everything...I dont deny crazziness surrounds me, and somehow I tend to gravitate towards it..and at times, I even like to add my own touch to it..so it's wild enough when told accurately..yet other books, dvd's and interviews seem to take bits and pieces of different stories and combine them into a new story that benefits them best.. as in "gets them over" .. I feel you all deserve the most accurate, truthful version of these stories..and that's what you'll get here..

Basically the dvd reviews the life of a kid you all now know as MJ(annetty)...rising out of nothingness (or Columbus, Ga.) becoming a popular sports/entertainerment figure around the world.. climbing to the top of the mountain, then getting knocked back down to the bottom, to make a 2nd long hard climb BACT TO THE TOP>> which in my opinion would have been The Rocker Reunion followed up by a match with Kurt Angle...only to be knocked right back down..but, never to stay down...Back again, gone again, back again, gone again..it's my song so sing along...

As if that isn't emotionally overloaded in intensity as is..imagine having to do all this on a world stage, full of cheap critics and jealous haters..so until now you never got the WHOLE story, just OTHER'S versions..which usually would be self serving..

You'll hear how some of this drama played out in front of the world, caused Mr Mj to take a walk one night and have a talk with God about "tapping out"..on life.. that's when "The Miracle" happened...which lead to his getting baptized by his long time friend Shawn Michaels..

You'll get the full uncut Hollyweird True Story of this crazy emotional roller coaster ride that takes many turns, dips, spins and has brief visits into and out of heaven and hell over and over and over again, all in one lifetime..

There's amazing road stories, bizarre industry politics, a very good recent blood bath hard core match with MJ vs Death Row..and even some home video footage of one of my infamous overseas road experiences..this particular story known by many within the industry will for the first time be presented so fans will now see it..

See what had happen was>> (whenever someone starts the story out like that you already know right then that something went very wrong somewhere, lol) I had a lil minor motorcycle wreck over in India, and it was a Police motorcycle.. the officer allowed me to ride it, and again, you'll see that in the video..nothing serious, just a 7 inch gash in my shin, and a couple people were gently knocked over into the water fountain they had been sitting in front of taking pictures..

The motorcycle slipped away on a wet spot on the floor>>>INSIDE THE HOTEL LOBBY!!!..

yes, inside, all I wanted to do was take one victory lap around this famous water fountain.. Bam Bam Bigelow (RIP) didn't get the worlds out of his mouth fast enough that they had just mopped the floor, when he saw me riding the motorcycle into the the 5 star hotel's lobby entrance..

India is a poor country, some of those people had saved money they whole lives for that one night stay ..I guess I gave them something a lil extra to remember American wrestlers for...

The DVD has something for everyone.. you dont have to be a wrestling fan to enjoy it..

We've included action in the ring, footage from school seminars, working with kids, Legends show signings(just a snip-let, we wouldn't bore you with hours worth of a dude bent over signing his name on paper..or girls' boobs,lol) a night-life scene or two (maybe, that's the hold back yet, deciding to leave it in or not).....anyway..

I thank you God for this opportunity to share a blessed-cursed-blessed life with the world in such a way that others, hopefully MANY others will benefits from it while being entertained at the same time..

And I want to say a HUGE "thank you" to Howard Feintuch who is the producer of this dvd and does such great work..You Da Man Howard!! it's been a pleasure doing this project with you..you're defiitely a refreshing change from the bs crapsters I've gotten use to dealing with lately and a reminder that there are still some good people out there in the dog eat dog business world..and..we shall be looking forward to presenting the world my book, hopefully right behind the DVD run....

So for now, I hope you enjoy the dvd..pre-orders for the DVD are here>>>>>

www.themartyjannettystory.com

Yes, the link doesn't work.