TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

CTDWAT: TNA Edition

Rhyno and Raven were my two thoughts.

Rhino is still on the active roster though, they are having him "train" that marine guy. And he still occasionally shows up to work a match here and there. And he gored Danny Bonaduce for no reason whatsoever at the last ppv.

Ah, my mistake. I have been watching iMPACT! for a while now and I can't remember the last time I saw him.

I might go a whole week without reading the results, which will be interesting. We don't get the PPV until Wednesday night here in England and we don't get iMPACT! until Saturday night. Might be a little tempting to read the results.

Ah, my mistake. I have been watching iMPACT! for a while now and I can't remember the last time I saw him.

I might go a whole week without reading the results, which will be interesting. We don't get the PPV until Wednesday night here in England and we don't get iMPACT! until Saturday night. Might be a little tempting to read the results.

So you get the pay per views for free over then because of the delay, I assume?

Yeah, we should get PPVs for WWE free too really. If we got them at 8pm live then i'd pay for them, but having to wait up til 2am to watch it live? I just can't see paying for something that I watch between 2am and 5am worth paying for.

As for TNA.. Yeah, they wouldn't sell many PPV's over here in England. I think people will watch iMPACT! if they see it, but it's not the sort of thing that they'd go out of their way to watch on a Saturday night at 9pm.

What a disasterous time for a wrestling show. Thank god there's losers with no life like myself.

Victoria will be debuting imminently using the name Lisa Marie Varon.

This is according to the Observer site. Should be a very good move to say the least, for the Knockouts division. They desperately need some new blood in there to kind of spark some life into the women's division so much. Kong v. the former Victoria could be very awesome.

Victoria will be debuting imminently using the name Lisa Marie Varon.

This is according to the Observer site. Should be a very good move to say the least, for the Knockouts division. They desperately need some new blood in there to kind of spark some life into the women's division so much. Kong v. the former Victoria could be very awesome.

The official mobile alert confirmed

Raven and Shane Douglas returning and the former Victoria debuting for TNA

all on this week's Impact.

I definitely don't mind seeing Raven back. It's been long overdue. Douglas was looking like shit the last few times he wrestled for TNA, so I have to admit, I'm not that excited to see him back. It's bad when one of my more fond memories of him was the scalping match with Raven where Douglas puked in the ring.

I'm not sure I want to see either step in the ring considering their age and what kind of shape they were in last time I saw them. But either could be a valuable part of a company as an announcer, manager, or booker. And I'm guessing this could just be a 1 or 2 time use for an angle like Balls and Spike were used awhile back.

Raven coming back as Stevie Richards is a player in TNA stands out to me especially since Raven fits with the Daffney/Abyss mold. And we have Taz on his way in so a pair of "ECW Originals" is interesting in that regard. And there's always the Dudleyz. I can even imagine a crazy scenario in which two former World Heavyweight Champions are introduced into the Mafia storyline.

I don't know, but TNA's never been shy about using "big" guys in 1 or 2 appearances so I'm not going to assume they're in for the long haul until we know.

Also, TNA named all 3 people on their website in the Impact preview so spoilers might not be necessary.

I've always wanted to see that program, I remember reading about them teasing it in WCW in 98. I'd even like to see it with both guys past their peak now.

The problem is they spend 2-3 months building up this "hero" then job him out. No one would care if he was just generic jobber #3 with the same gimmick he has now and jobbing

What are your thoughts on TNA becoming more "hardcore"? It seems lately there has been more blood and hardcore matches am I just in shock because of the pg WWe or is TNA not becoming more hardcore? And do you like it?

Of what fed? NWA Texas? Guy is a solid hand and they could be doing a lot more with him but come on man they don't even have him on their roster page he will never be TNA world champ

Why not? He's a big solid guy, who has a unique style.

'CM Punk will never be World Champion in WWE'

'Rey Mysterio will never be a World Champion anywhere'

'They will NEVER put the World Title on The Great Khali'

These things happen.