TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix Fury Legdrop

RIP Sly Sommers

So, seriously...I wanna kill him off. I keep slipping out before anything can get done, and it's been acknowledged that he does drugs, so let's just say he passed away tonight after a fatal OD with some cleaning supplies. I'll make a RIP graphic for HD this week, and maybe we can use this thread to discuss doing a Sly Sommers Memorial Show, rather it be a special HD or a one-off show, my idea being that guys who want to write matches randomly with guys who aren't feuding or something can have a random match (like, if Zack wants to write a match with Zack and Cuban Wall, it can happen!) and you can write little memorial statements like on the death shows, rather it be serious or completely goofy.

I will have a ten bell salute on HeldDOWN honoring our late comrade.

I'd think the show after AM would be a good time to have that little Sly Sommers Memorial Show. It just seems like a good idea as there's strangley not always much going on the HD after AM, so hey, finally we have something!

You had me worry for a second when I logged into the board and this was the thread that was showing for the OAOAST! Good to see that you are actually okay!

Yeah, I think a memorial show for Sly could work. We've already ripped off everything else the WWE has done. Might as well do our take on their memorial shows.

If this attachment works, here's my lazy graphic for Thursday.

Also, if you have a mid-sized heel that needs a program for post-AM, lemme know, I got an idea (I swear, I'll stick around and it's NOT for Zombie Sly).

I'm down with the memorial show (already had an idea of what to do re: Zack and co.), and will obviously make it a part of my segment(s) for tonight's show.

PFL, talk to some of the guys at The Pit, we've had a few newbies join up over there, so see if you can get stories working with them to bring their characters into the fold.

Sign in to follow this