TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Agent of Oblivion

The Agent of Oblivion question of the day

Run back inside and shit my pants, though not necessarily in that order.

Also, depends on which door. The front door is a giant wooden monstrosity which could hold off even the superlions from The Ghost and the Darkness. The side and back doors are almost entirely constructed of glass, the sort which practically shouts an open invitation to masked psychokillers in slasher movies everywhere. A decent-sized lion could probably leap right through that shit. I'd be forced to keep running and take up a secondary position somewhere in the house, probably barricade myself into a bedroom or something. I would be sad about my housecats being stuck out there with a suspiciously sentient-seeming lion which is going all This Time It's Personal. But hey kitties, he's your kin, you deal with him.

Likely, shit myself, squeal like a pig then get torn to shred when the advice of standing still comes to me only after the lion has pounced and is using my shoulders like a cat uses a couch.

And besides that, the question specificies that the lion "has clearly been waiting for the door to open". So in the time you take to open the door, take a step and realise there's a lion there waiting, you're out of time anyway. This isn't a lion of instinct. This is a cold blooded fucking lion. He's not going to wander over to the next door and hope there's a meat source waiting there. He wants you. He knows you're in there and he's just waiting on you. You did something to piss off that lion.

And besides that, the question specificies that the lion "has clearly been waiting for the door to open". So in the time you take to open the door, take a step and realise there's a lion there waiting, you're out of time anyway. This isn't a lion of instinct. This is a cold blooded fucking lion. He's not going to wander over to the next door and hope there's a meat source waiting there. He wants you. He knows you're in there and he's just waiting on you. You did something to piss off that lion.

How do you know that the lion is waiting there to kill you? Maybe he's waiting to take you to Narnia.

Challenge it to a Freestyle Rap Battle.

How do you know that the lion is waiting there to kill you? Maybe he's waiting to take you to Narnia.

Gah! See, people tell me I should be more trusting and not jump to conclusions. Maybe they're right after all...

Let the lion in the door, because he was waiting because it's freezing outside and he's a warm weather animal. He goes inside to warm up, I get my wife and pets out of the place, then auction off the rights to shoot it. I know I could get big money up here for a lion kill!