TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Puppy Fight I.

I bet if I posted a picture of myself with my new co-worker, Nick Patrick, it would send Scroby into a venomous rage.

I bet if I posted a picture of myself with my new co-worker, Nick Patrick, it would send Scroby into a venomous rage.

Not really, that's actually pretty cool that you're working with Patrick. Him, Hebner, and Robinson are the three Referees I study and love to watch.

But still, you're still a shitty poster.

A shitty poster who could sell a chair attack on my arm better than you in my sleep.

Seriously, for one you were staring right at the guy who clocked you with the belt for 2 or 3 full seconds before he even moved. And two, your idea of selling a brutal arm attack is to...roll over on your side for a second and then immediately just lay on your back with both arms outstretched so he can hit you again? Whether you're a wrestler or a referee, everyone's a human with a survival voice. You focus on your arm like it's being cut off and make those motherfuckers kick you back and hold you down to get your arm. Those guys were totally putting a number on you and you weren't even screaming or anything. At least yell like you're dying and then gradually lower the volume of your yells the more they brutalize you. They were really laying it in and you were selling like they were hitting you with a blunt pillow.

Damn, dude.

A shitty poster who could sell a chair attack on my arm better than you in my sleep.

Seriously, for one you were staring right at the guy who clocked you with the belt for 2 or 3 full seconds before he even moved. And two, your idea of selling a brutal arm attack is to...roll over on your side for a second and then immediately just lay on your back with both arms outstretched so he can hit you again? Whether you're a wrestler or a referee, everyone's a human with a survival voice. You focus on your arm like it's being cut off and make those motherfuckers kick you back and hold you down to get your arm. Those guys were totally putting a number on you and you weren't even screaming or anything. At least yell like you're dying and then gradually lower the volume of your yells the more they brutalize you. They were really laying it in and you were selling like they were hitting you with a blunt pillow.

Damn, dude.

Actually I was screaming and yelling and literally made myself cry, but you couldn't hear me because of the people (the fan filming and the fans around him) talking about what was going on. The wrestlers involved actually thought they had really broke my arm during what happen and I also wore a sling on my arm at wrestling shows for 4 months.

So don't talk to me about selling and yes you're still a shitty poster.

I'll retract what I said then about the yelling, because yeah, it was pretty muffled. I tried hard to listen but couldn't hear anything.

But what's yelling and screaming if you're not physically focusing on what's being attacked? When someone throws something on my arm, my first response is not to just lay on my back prone.

I'm admittedly just reaching for stuff because you attacked my posting skillz, but still!

Find out the real story behind that Hogan slow count for us.

Already know it.

"I have valuable insider information... BUT I'M NOT TELLING YOU! LOLLOLLOL" Either tell the story or don't even mention it, don't pull this smug teasing bullshit.

And two, your idea of selling a brutal arm attack is to...roll over on your side for a second and then immediately just lay on your back with both arms outstretched so he can hit you again? Whether you're a wrestler or a referee, everyone's a human with a survival voice. You focus on your arm like it's being cut off and make those motherfuckers kick you back and hold you down to get your arm.

Someone please explain the concept of "feeding" to Enigma here.

Already know it.

"I have valuable insider information... BUT I'M NOT TELLING YOU! LOLLOLLOL" Either tell the story or don't even mention it, don't pull this smug teasing bullshit.

And two, your idea of selling a brutal arm attack is to...roll over on your side for a second and then immediately just lay on your back with both arms outstretched so he can hit you again? Whether you're a wrestler or a referee, everyone's a human with a survival voice. You focus on your arm like it's being cut off and make those motherfuckers kick you back and hold you down to get your arm.

Someone please explain the concept of "feeding" to Enigma here.

A) Your post said to "Find out" about it. And I said I did. At what point did you explicitly say "Tell us NOW!" and I said "NOOO!!!"? But in all honestly, Nick just did one of those RF Shoot Interviews and one of the things they paid big for was the whole story behind Hogan/Sting's Starrcade '97 abortion. I'd feel like a jackass just blurting it out. If your original statement had been asking what it was about, I would have directed you to the RF Shoot and not even mentioned my independent knowledge of it.

B) Only heels feed to a babyface. Why would a referee feed to a heel?

I'll retract what I said then about the yelling, because yeah, it was pretty muffled. I tried hard to listen but couldn't hear anything.

But what's yelling and screaming if you're not physically focusing on what's being attacked? When someone throws something on my arm, my first response is not to just lay on my back prone.

I'm admittedly just reaching for stuff because you attacked my posting skillz, but still!

I was hit with a belt and two chair shots, one to the back and one to the head, as a Referee, I'm knocked the fuck out. Then my arm was stuck in a chair with people kicking me and holding me down while the two wrestlers splashed the chair to break my arm. There's no where for me to go until the faces made the save. It's also something when wrestlers in the back are coming up to me and saying "that was really great selling." "You did a really good job of putting them and the gimmick over.". So I'm pretty sure by the wrestlers involved, and the wrestlers in the back, and the fans, and my friends who cringed when they saw the video that I did my fucking job.

I was hit with a belt and two chair shots, one to the back and one to the head, as a Referee, I'm knocked the fuck out. Then my arm was stuck in a chair with people kicking me and holding me down while the two wrestlers splashed the chair to break my arm. There's no where for me to go until the faces made the save. It's also something when wrestlers in the back are coming up to me and saying "that was really great selling." "You did a really good job of putting them and the gimmick over.". So I'm pretty sure by the wrestlers involved, and the wrestlers in the back, and the fans, and my friends who cringed when they say the video that I did my fucking job.

Perhaps. I guess Jody Hamilton has successfully taught me the art of nitpicking everything to death (not that that's a bad thing!).

I was hit with a belt and two chair shots, one to the back and one to the head, as a Referee, I'm knocked the fuck out. Then my arm was stuck in a chair with people kicking me and holding me down while the two wrestlers splashed the chair to break my arm. There's no where for me to go until the faces made the save. It's also something when wrestlers in the back are coming up to me and saying "that was really great selling." "You did a really good job of putting them and the gimmick over.". So I'm pretty sure by the wrestlers involved, and the wrestlers in the back, and the fans, and my friends who cringed when they say the video that I did my fucking job.

Perhaps. I guess Jody Hamilton has successfully taught me the art of nitpicking everything to death (not that that's a bad thing!).

I'd like to see you selling. Post a video of yourself taking a beat down and selling it.

I'd like to see you selling. Post a video of yourself taking a beat down and selling it.

There aren't any on the net that I'm aware of.

There aren't any on the net that I'm aware of.

Ok, then I'd like to see you Referee.

A) Your post said to "Find out" about it. And I said I did. At what point did you explicitly say "Tell us NOW!" and I said "NOOO!!!"? But in all honestly, Nick just did one of those RF Shoot Interviews and one of the things they paid big for was the whole story behind Hogan/Sting's Starrcade '97 abortion. I'd feel like a jackass just blurting it out. If your original statement had been asking what it was about, I would have directed you to the RF Shoot and not even mentioned my independent knowledge of it.

?

I wasn't gonna vote for you, Enigma, but I think you might have just broke my Page Dn key

I didn't mean to. Scroby just attacked my Internet masculinity is all. I'll go to bed now. :(

Shit this thread got awesome. RoHo getting someone else to type posts saying he doesn't care and Enigma posting something that wasn't in Observer - at least I hope not. I'd hate to think he's went through back issues of observer and copied and pasted individual words just to make those posts. Though there were a very Melzterisms involved 'I'll retract' for example.

Probably distracting from the point here but should referees really have hair like they wanted to be in pre Black Album metallica? Won't that upset the real wrestlers who are follicle challenged? I reckon, as Venk said, we have Bug Jar III - Engima v Scroby: Indy Ref Edition. Youtube videos of their reffing skills and we critique the shit out of them. Loser cuts their hair... not that I'm saying the votes will be fixed.

I'm down.