TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Puppy Fight I.

Oh and Enigma, Jody Hamilton should have taught you to know what you're talking about before you nit pick anyone for anything.

What was supposed to be wrong with Stroby's selling there? They KO'd him with blunt objects, he should be acting unconcious. Especially after that stupid chairshot, glad you put your hands up Scrob, what the fuck was that guy doing swinging the chair all sideways like that? And I question the booking of that segment; you do that shit to a ref, he should be dead. And I question the people in the crowd; were they some of the heels' friends, or just really big assholes? But I don't see any glaring mistakes from our esteemed TSMer here. Also, dude with the magnificent chest rug and the uncannily precise frog splash was entertaining.

That was going to be my last show. Well I had planned on it being my last show but the "sickness" took over and I recently got back into wrestling. So I wanted to go out putting people over and they're the top heel faction for our promotion. They put me over in December 07 in a 6 man tag match where I scored the winning pinfall, and I wanted to return the favor. So I wanted to get my arm broken to make them look more vicious.

The chair shot actually landed flat across me, I think the motion just looked awkward, but the chair shot was a 100% fine. The booking? I'm not to sure what you mean. Could you explain a little more? Those fans in particular...are odd. We have a good mix of fans, some are marks, some like the heels more than faces, some are just retarded and rather be apart of the show by being loud and doing stupid things, and some are "smartmarks". I mean overall their good fans who are pretty freaking loyal, but still some of them are a bit of a pain.

The wrestler you're talking about who frog splashed me is Sheik Khan Abodi. He's a good wrestler from California. Here's one of his matches.

The booking? I'm not to sure what you mean. Could you explain a little more?

You explained it, I didn't know that was your last show. I was scratching my head to figure out otherwise why you'd beat up a ref so badly like that.

Just wondering, how does one get into the indie wrestling scene?

The local indie fed near me (wZw) take anyone one for various jobs ringcrew, announcer, refs, managers, wrestlers. I went to a few try outs as a wrestler, but the company ceased for financial reasons. See who's in your area and let them know you want to help out.

Just wondering, how does one get into the indie wrestling scene?

Find a promotion near you that has a school. Contact them and go from there. It's quite easy to get into it, but you just got to stick with it and show up and prove to them that you really want to be involved.

I used to work with a guy who worked in the indie scene. I don't remember the name of the character he played, but I do remember he had a Sports Coach gimmick, so of course he was a heel. Great guy, though I don't know if he still works in the scene.

My older brother's high school girlfriend dated one of the top heels for the local indy before she dated my brother. Kind of creepy. She was 16 and he was like 22/23 at the time. He was a really small guy like 5'7'' tops and 150 pounds but not a terrible worker. Good ol' Frankie Armadillo. Wonder if he's still working somewhere.

I agree. I was just ribbing Scroby for fun since he was voting against me. I don't have any problems with him. I never had any itentions of making it a thread-worthy issue.

But you're Willy Aybar. You spend an entire year with the Atlanta Braves while AWOL from the team on a drug bender with your cousin in Massachusetts.

I read the first couple of posts in this thread. No no no, wrong wrong wrong.

Hey, I was just making an offhand comment. I never intended for it to become the basis of a thread, but some overzealous mod decided to sully the reputation of the Bug Jar with this weak feud.