TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Puppy Fight I.

At least with that one it was two guys with a real disagreement. This one is just Enigma and Scroty lightly nudging each other over wrestling stuff.

Enigma sucks, he's totally back out of this. Scroby was ready for blood.

That's what I'm saying. Enigma pussied out, probably because he was afraid of advancing further in the Worst Poster Tournament. Little does he know that's just going to further his cause.

All bug jars were pretty bad. I guess some ideas are better in theory than in execution.

I think it more has to do with the poster in the Bug Jar, than the idea it's self.

None of them have been spectacular. Once I finally got Gary to actually talk to me, we pretty much resolved things like Victorian gentlemen and went "Good day, sir!" and that was the end of it.

Bug Jar's a great idea, but I think it's clear who needs to set them up. Arguing about who sells better? Woof.

I'd like to see bob_barron and Brody in a Bug Jar.

Bug Jar's a great idea, but I think it's clear who needs to set them up. Arguing about who sells better? Woof.

In all fairness, I just wanted to keep the bitching separate in another thread. But there hasn't been a bug jar yet that's been worth a shit. pbone-EHME was ass, as was gary floyd-Jingus. Flamewars get toned down when the spotlight is on them rather than just derailing a thread.

EDIT: There I changed the topic title to better reflect the nature of this fight.

Bug Jar needs to have the stakes risen beyond bragging rights to really work.

Loser needs a forfeit. Or winner needs a prize, turn it into our version of bumfighting.

Winner should get a "forced bitch bet" imposed on them by the winner that can't be changed for like a month or something, like when whatisface had crying Paris Hilton and lil' bitch as his moniker for awhile.

I'll step up and save Bug Jars, put me in there with one of them there fags yall hate and I'll make 'em bleed

KOAB Vs. Art Sandusky, make it happen AoO.

But Art is awesome. Give me someone truly hated and I'll go thru them like roy jones jr in his prime

Yeah just Roy Jones Jr in his prime, you need a tomato can... You don't have the balls to go at the big dawgs, pussy. I lost all faith in you my nigga... But maybe this will give you extra motivation to go at Art Sandusky, here's a quote from the 1st round of the Worst Poster Tournement where he voted for you.

"The One" is my current favorite Kylie song. That and I don't get KOAB's appeal, honestly. Wouldn't have nominated him for the tournament, but he's here so yeah.

Man up, KOAB.

In all fairness, I just wanted to keep the bitching separate in another thread. But there hasn't been a bug jar yet that's been worth a shit. pbone-EHME was ass, as was gary floyd-Jingus. Flamewars get toned down when the spotlight is on them rather than just derailing a thread.

EDIT: There I changed the topic title to better reflect the nature of this fight.

I think "Scroty makes Enigma his bitch" is a better title, but I like yours as well.

The head movement at 1:57 on that Roy video is terrific.

I think some (all) of you really miss the underlying point of the bug jars. If we get a fight, that's great, but typically they both look like shmucks, which is the point.

The head movement at 1:57 on that Roy video is terrific.

Too bad he was fighting a tomato can, it would've been more impressive against a live body.

I don't get KOAB's appeal in that "you're okay and all, but how'd you become an institution of this place?" way. I reserve my beefs these days for those who seem to have the same referential, "(insert something here) rules, that is all" type humor. You know, people who watch a lot of Jackmeoff Whedon crap.