TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: Not-So-Elite-Eight

None of the matches were even moderately close.

Definitely Not Hot Young Wang Region

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

Most Likely Homosexual Region

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

The "I Tried to Save Good Matchups Until the End and Now I Have a Fuck Load of Them" Region

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

I'm debating whether or not to call an audible on the whole "region one vs. region three" thing and all that. If I change it, I will make region one face region two, and region three face region four, in the Final Four. If I were to keep it as R1 vs. R3 and R2 vs. R4, there's really no doubt that the winner of R1 vs. R3 would win the whole tournament, thus leaving us with an anti-climatic final. Would you like me to change it so that, in all likelihood, R1 will face R3 in the final? Essentially, winner of the top half vs. the winner of the bottom half will end this whole thing. The majority answer of the first ten who answer get their way. Answer yes or no.

VOTE

1. Goldengreek

3. AmDragFan(coin flip)

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

The "I Tried to Save Good Matchups Until the End and Now I Have a Fuck Load of Them" Region

2. Enigma

I'm going for a Roho Vs. goldengreek finals.

1. Goldengreek

1. cabbageboy

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

2. Enigma

Definitely Not Hot Young Wang Region[/b][/size]

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

1. Goldengreek

1. cabbageboy

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

7. DarKnight

2. Enigma

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

1. Goldengreek - Why the hell is he called goldengreek, anyway?

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan - Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, AmDragFan is just like you. He loves grape soda. He knows what it's like when the guy in the supermarket won't take your "food stamps." Or how it feels to wait all month for your welfare check. Hey! Ho! Hey! Ho!

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo - "Reply as you post"? This is your plan? Wasn't this what the posters were doing already?

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

2. Enigma - Nothing can kill the Grimace.

Nothing can kill the Grimace.

Words to live by. Granted I usually phrase it as 'nothing stops the Grimace!' but it all works the same.

grimace.jpg

1. Goldengreek He's been quiet since this has started. Too late to play a low profile now Goldengreek - or maybe he's kicking it up, and partying hard in various youth clubs across Greece or wherever he's from.

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy To be fair I don't find them that bad, and I find it hard to vote against anyone from the WWE folder. If they're mad enough to post there, then that should give them a bye in things like this... unless you're Goldrengreek.

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight - The Trifactor that is DarKnight, cabbageboy and Goldrengreek. They'd make an awesome stable if they came together. I think the issue here is that they all need to grow up a little bit - or maybe its their lack of English ability.

8. Cartman

2. Enigma NO EXCUSES. EDIT: I'm actually starting to think he's just one big mullet riding gimmick account. I'm not sure what to do now.

1. Goldengreek

1. cabbageboy

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

7. DarKnight

2. Enigma

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

None of the matches were even moderately close.

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

I'm debating whether or not to call an audible on the whole "region one vs. region three" thing and all that. If I change it, I will make region one face region two, and region three face region four, in the Final Four. If I were to keep it as R1 vs. R3 and R2 vs. R4, there's really no doubt that the winner of R1 vs. R3 would win the whole tournament, thus leaving us with an anti-climatic final. Would you like me to change it so that, in all likelihood, R1 will face R3 in the final? Essentially, winner of the top half vs. the winner of the bottom half will end this whole thing. The majority answer of the first ten who answer get their way. Answer yes or no.

VOTE

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

Yes/No

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

I'm debating whether or not to call an audible on the whole "region one vs. region three" thing and all that. If I change it, I will make region one face region two, and region three face region four, in the Final Four. If I were to keep it as R1 vs. R3 and R2 vs. R4, there's really no doubt that the winner of R1 vs. R3 would win the whole tournament, thus leaving us with an anti-climatic final.

Would you like me to change it so that, in all likelihood, R1 will face R3 in the final? Essentially, winner of the top half vs. the winner of the bottom half will end this whole thing. The majority answer of the first ten who answer get their way. Answer YES or no.