TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: Not-So-Elite-Eight

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan - Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, AmDragFan is just like you. He loves grape soda. He knows what it's like when the guy in the supermarket won't take your "food stamps." Or how it feels to wait all month for your welfare check. Hey! Ho! Hey! Ho!

2. Enigma - Nothing can kill the Grimace.

It's posts like this that make me wonder why Venk didn't win Poster of the Year.

Anyways:

Definitely Not Hot Young Wang Region

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

Most Likely Homosexual Region

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

The "I Tried to Save Good Matchups Until the End and Now I Have a Fuck Load of Them" Region

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

No real reasons behind them that I haven't already stated. They all suck.

...but Enigma sucks the most.

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

The "I Tried to Save Good Matchups Until the End and Now I Have a Fuck Load of Them" Region

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

Is it too late to change the rules? I think the final four should all have some sort of "punishment." If it's only Bug Jars, suspensions from certain folders, etc., that's better than nothing. I mean, what if Poster A loses by one vote to Poster B in the finals. They were this close (imagine me using my finger and thumb to denote a fraction of an inch in space) to being banned, yet they post all year with nothing lost and nothing learned. Also, a poster might narrowly lose their semi-final, but would have steamrolled through the finals had they won.

Goldengreek-I'm currently counting on goldengreek to make it to the finals

TaigaStar

cabbageboy-As much as I hate Canadian Dragon, at least he keeps his stupidity in the wrestling folders. cabbageboy goes to other parts of the board, particularly the movies and tv folder, and he's the worst poster there.

AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

RoHo-And here's who should face goldengreek in the finals. It doesn't help that it's obvious that he's trying to win.

DarKnight

Cartman

Enigma-Cartman doesn't really annoy me. Enigma though, seems to refuse to attempt to improve or offer anything good to TSM, and his recent performance in Bug Jar III/Puppy Fight I was a Gulag/Whiney Bitches worthy performance. Besides, if he didn't have Observer notes to copy and paste, he'd be reduced to horrible insults and terrible catchphrases such as "I smell a little bit of the gay around here."

Enigma though, seems to refuse to attempt to improve or offer anything good to TSM

I guess all the WON WWE stories/notes I hand-transcribed in 2004 and 2005 for 40 weeks in a row were not a good enough contribution?

Seriously, I don't care if you dislike me, but don't say I've never contributed anything worthwhile to this place.

Although I question the point of bringing up something done years ago for a 2009 tournament...I look at the way Enigma handled his success in the tournament in this thread and compare it to how RoHo did in the other thread... And there's just no chance I'm voting for Enigma if they face off.

Is it too late to change the rules? I think the final four should all have some sort of "punishment." If it's only Bug Jars, suspensions from certain folders, etc., that's better than nothing. I mean, what if Poster A loses by one vote to Poster B in the finals. They were this close (imagine me using my finger and thumb to denote a fraction of an inch in space) to being banned, yet they post all year with nothing lost and nothing learned. Also, a poster might narrowly lose their semi-final, but would have steamrolled through the finals had they won.

I think getting this far sends a pretty clear message to the guys left standing. If you make the final 4...well...whoever "wins" the tournament is gone and they're not going to win it next year. So you kind of have a year to prove to everyone that you aren't deserving of being the next one.

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

Enigma though, seems to refuse to attempt to improve or offer anything good to TSM

I guess all the WON WWE stories/notes I hand-transcribed in 2004 and 2005 for 40 weeks in a row were not a good enough contribution?

But that's all you contribute, and even then it's annoying. Maybe if you actually contributed something other than that, then people's opinion might change, and even then that's unlikely.

None of the matches were even moderately close.

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

7. DarKnight

2. Enigma

VOTE

I'm not wasting posts on Roho because he's gonna quit the board, and I want goldengreek to stay.

I'm not wasting posts on Roho because he's gonna quit the board, and I want goldengreek to stay.

I can't believe I'm going to agree with pbone, but yeah I problay wont vote for goldengreek in the finals. I want him to stay as well, he provides us comedy.

What do you contribute gary floyd?

What do you contribute?

Ah fuck it, you're going on ignore. I'm sick of your stupid attempt at continuing some kind of "beef" with me that only you care about, and I'm tired of your childish insults that sound like they came from a 7th grade white kid.

4th place: Suspension from offending folders

3rd Pace: 100 post countdown to banning

2nd place: Immediate ban.

1st Place: Your entire existence on this board is purged, ala 1984.

Seriously, I don't care if you dislike me, but don't say I've never contributed anything worthwhile to this place.

So you've done fuck all for the last 4-5 years? Good job copy+paste bot.

I don't understand how doing "fuck all" bothers anybody. It's not like I come here and insult people randomly just to be a disruption like a lot of the other people do. The only real complaints I can get out of people about me are either: a) my avatar or b) all you do is copy/paste news. How does that bother anyone? I can post something in a thread that's meant for random, non-important news and get trolled by the same 4-5 people for posting random, non-important news in the thread meant for random, non-important news.

I don't understand the logic, so I just quit trying to understand it and just started going with the flow.

And honestly, once I couldn't afford my WON subscription anymore, I tried to start a lot of legitimate discussions about stuff to get opinions from people and constantly got hit with the "omg do u really think this needz a threaD????" and the thread would either be closed or moved to the CTDWAT thread. Anyone who was around here from about 2005-2007 knows that the only new threads that would get made in the folder was TV show threads because of there being so many CTDWAT troll-mods. So maybe that influenced me to stop participating so much and become a "copy/paste bot".

But I had no idea my lack of being involved in a wrestling discussion was so personally insulting. I never meant it to be.

Sorry.

1. Goldengreek

1. cabbageboy

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

2. Enigma

I'm thinking about getting all liquored up tomorrow night so I can let my true feelings be known through voting this round. I've been holding back out of kindness.

I don't understand how doing "fuck all" bothers anybody. It's not like I come here and insult people randomly just to be a disruption like a lot of the other people do. The only real complaints I can get out of people about me are either: a) my avatar or b) all you do is copy/paste news. How does that bother anyone? I can post something in a thread that's meant for random, non-important news and get trolled by the same 4-5 people for posting random, non-important news in the thread meant for random, non-important news.

I don't understand the logic, so I just quit trying to understand it and just started going with the flow.

And honestly, once I couldn't afford my WON subscription anymore, I tried to start a lot of legitimate discussions about stuff to get opinions from people and constantly got hit with the "omg do u really think this needz a threaD????" and the thread would either be closed or moved to the CTDWAT thread. Anyone who was around here from about 2005-2007 knows that the only new threads that would get made in the folder was TV show threads because of there being so many CTDWAT troll-mods. So maybe that influenced me to stop participating so much and become a "copy/paste bot".

But I had no idea my lack of being involved in a wrestling discussion was so personally insulting. I never meant it to be.

Sorry.

See this is better then the silent bob character that only seems to post news from wrestling Observer.

I honestly think those days of mega threads are gone, so why not try and create discussions again? Don't take it so personally if someone says nah we don't need this and moves it to mega thread #323423 - fuck em. The only thing that bugs me is that there is nothing to you on this board other then copy and pasting from newsletters. Which while it is nice to have, is often pretty linear and often duplicated. From what I can gather you're good mates with Venkman (maybe even his gimmick account - huh? HUH!?) so why not help him rejuvanate the Wrestling Folder with a little more then just a few notes. If you share notes, give your take and thoughts on them as well.

Its not that I hate you Enigma, its just annoying that you can only seem to muster a few copy and paste notes from Melzter, or a catchphrase you've saved in word document. This wouldn't bug me if you didn't come across as someone who had a lot of knowledge in wrestling, with opinions you should be sharing to help drive conversation and topics on a forum.

You've added your PSN name to the PSN thread, and I'm still waiting to see you ask what people think of game 'x' or what you thought of it. The computer game folder is easy going and no one jumps on anyone there if that's what you're afraid of.

I'm thinking about getting all liquored up tomorrow night so I can let my true feelings be known through voting this round. I've been holding back out of kindness.

Looks like I'm in for a severe tounge lashing. :rolleyes:

That seems kinda harsh for someone like AmDrag Fan, or cabbageboy who have done nothing to warrant bans.

I say stick with the original rule, whoever wins gets banned... Maybe the runner-up gets a suspension.

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

That seems kinda harsh for someone like AmDrag Fan, or cabbageboy who have done nothing to warrant bans.

I say stick with the original rule, whoever wins gets banned... Maybe the runner-up gets a suspension.

Cabbageboy and AmDrag better hope for 4th place then.

1. Goldengreek. Taiga posts kinda hot pictures when they're not overly perverted. Goldengreek's a walking future babysitter molestation case, should he ever actually reproduce. Please double bag it.

3. AmDragFan. Cabbageboy could be worse, he's just middle of the road.

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

7. DarKnight. Sorry man, Roho's gotta survive this.

2. Enigma. Cartman's never offended me. Enigma, well, look at the abortion of a Bug Jar/Puppy Fight thread.

2. TaigaStar

3. AmDragFan

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

The "I Tried to Save Good Matchups Until the End and Now I Have a Fuck Load of Them" Region[/size][/b]

2. Enigma