TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: Not-So-Elite-Eight

4th place: Suspension from offending folders

3rd Pace: 100 post countdown to banning

2nd place: Immediate ban.

1st Place: Your entire existence on this board is purged, ala 1984.

That seems kinda harsh for someone like AmDrag Fan, or cabbageboy who have done nothing to warrant bans.

I say stick with the original rule, whoever wins gets banned... Maybe the runner-up gets a suspension.

You actually took that post seriously?

4th place: Suspension from offending folders

3rd Pace: 100 post countdown to banning

2nd place: Immediate ban.

1st Place: Your entire existence on this board is purged, ala 1984.

That seems kinda harsh for someone like AmDrag Fan, or cabbageboy who have done nothing to warrant bans.

I say stick with the original rule, whoever wins gets banned... Maybe the runner-up gets a suspension.

You actually took that post seriously?

You never know when it comes with banning people on this forum...

I'm thinking about getting all liquored up tomorrow night so I can let my true feelings be known through voting this round. I've been holding back out of kindness.

only pussies need the liquid courage to let their true feelings be known

I'm not keen on punishing runners-up. Besides, if the winner gets the Countdown Ban, which is my hope, there's still hope for rehabilitation if the 100 posts are deemed good enough to earn a reprieve, since the strict limit of posts will cause the user to consider his words with care. That way, we can possibly fix a bad poster.

I like the idea of TSM Rehab... and if they do get better after 100 posts... then they can have TSM Boarding Hard House, like Sober House, where they get like a 3 or 4 post limit a day for a month and then we send them on their way.

Definitely Not Hot Young Wang Region

1. Goldengreek

Most Likely Homosexual Region

1. cabbageboy

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

The "I Tried to Save Good Matchups Until the End and Now I Have a Fuck Load of Them" Region

2. Enigma

1. Goldengreek

1. cabbageboy

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

The "I Tried to Save Good Matchups Until the End and Now I Have a Fuck Load of Them" Region

8. Cartman

I received some questions and comments from some of the posters in this tournament about my comments during voting. Roho missed the sarcasm and joke and thought I was really trying to give constructive criticism. Chazz came across as a good dude that would legitimately like to be a better poster in his pm to me.

Due to the concerns that some of these posters have, I've decided not to berate anyone or make harsh statements that are not true just to put these posters down. I will only comment briefly on why I am picking one over the other. Sorry to have offended anyone. Here are my picks for round three.

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

Goldengreek is just completely unaware of how this board works. I think he's unaware that striving for 3.4% bodyfat and a caramel skin tone so 19 year old girls you buy shots for will sleep with you quicker is not the meaning of life. His douchebaggery is untouched on this board (which is scary), and he's too fucking dumb to realize it. The fact that he thought his taste in wrestlers was why he was going to be in this tournament was the icing on the cake. TaigaStar's self-loathing got old in her first post, but she's got every right to hate herself. She brings nothing to the table on the board or in life, and we are no doubt paying for her well-being through taxes. As bad as I dislike her posting "character," she should not beat the waxed and manicured 35 year old wonder. goldengreek

1. cabbageboy

3. AmDragFan

Neither one of these guys give off an aura that they are scumbags or anything, just that they are not good at messageboarding. And is that not what we are celebrating here today? I seriously doubt there will be any reform for these two, as it is not their posting style that makes them terrible, but the views that they have. AmDragFan thinks like a 13 year old mark for wrestling that just found the internet. cabbageboy thinks likes a drooling vegetable. It seems like I didn't vote for cabbageboy in the last round, which just goes to show you what can happen with the seeding in tournaments. I don't think this one is a close contest at all due to AmDragFan restricting himself to everyhting wrestling-related. cabbageboy

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo

7. DarKnight

You made another account on the board, Roho, Roho.

You made another account on the board, Roho, Roho.

You made another account on the board.

They banned them both, thank the Lord.

Get in, get out, quit fucking about, Roho, Roho, Roho.

You kept coming back again and again, Roho, Roho.

You kept coming back again and again, Roho, Roho.

You kept coming back again and again.

Our patience started wearing thin.

Get in, get out, quit fucking about, Roho, Roho, Roho.

You tried to pick a fight with me, Roho, Roho.

You tried to pick a fight with me, Roho, Roho.

You tried to pick a fight with me.

And you're fucking terrible, you loser. Yeah, I was being nice to you with my responses. I try not to be a dickhead to anybody, but you turned out to be a clueless putz. Fuck you. You're going to win this whole damned thing just due to how you handled even being nominated. Well guess what, assrape, a ton of people nominated you and voted for you in every round. Stop hanging on my every word, and just ban yourself now and save us the hassle of considering letting you try to get better, Roho, Roho, ROHO!

I guess that didn't rhyme so well toward the end. Roho

8. Cartman

2. Enigma

Cartman is here due to the luck of the seeding, and doesn't stand a chance against Enigma. Enigma is aloof if he doesn't understand why people dislike him. Posting the WON notes has been handled by many posters over the years, but I think you're the only guy that ever thumped his chest and promoted your posting of them. You also had that period where you crafted your posts into pseudo-headlines (not your threads...posts within someone else's threads) where you would use a large, bold font. You also tried to scoop everyone else on the wrestling board by copying news and pasting it before anyone else did. Your haste to do so caused you to make posts without checking to see if it had already been posted. When you were called on it, you got snappy and waved off the fact that you can't see every post that is made. However, when someone posted something you already posted, you amde sure to let everyone know that you had the scoop and complained that we were already discussing said news item. In summation, fuck you. Enigma

Did you ever know that your my hero Dandy?

Your haste to do so caused you to make posts without checking to see if it had already been posted. When you were called on it, you got snappy and waved off the fact that you can't see every post that is made.

Bad memory there. The first time I accidentally did it, I apologized. But this place is all serious business about wrestling news, so whenever I'd apologize, people would still make stupid remarks. So I quit being reasonable and started being a motherfucker about it just like everyone else.

Good try though.

And lol Willy Aybar lol re-posted a video in WWE's General Discussion that I posted a few pages back. I bit my tongue, but Venkman of all people made a snide remark about it. Where's all the torches and hatred for Venkman now? Hmmm?

I think the lesson here is that we expect KOAB to fuck up, so the snide remarks are kept to a minimum. Plus, he's almost black.

I received some questions and comments from some of the posters in this tournament about my comments during voting. Roho missed the sarcasm and joke and thought I was really trying to give constructive criticism. Chazz came across as a good dude that would legitimately like to be a better poster in his pm to me.

Due to the concerns that some of these posters have, I've decided not to berate anyone or make harsh statements that are not true just to put these posters down. I will only comment briefly on why I am picking one over the other. Sorry to have offended anyone. Here are my picks for round three.

1. Goldengreek

2. TaigaStar

Goldengreek is just completely unaware of how this board works. I think he's unaware that striving for 3.4% bodyfat and a caramel skin tone so 19 year old girls you buy shots for will sleep with you quicker is not the meaning of life. His douchebaggery is untouched on this board (which is scary), and he's too fucking dumb to realize it. The fact that he thought his taste in wrestlers was why he was going to be in this tournament was the icing on the cake. TaigaStar's self-loathing got old in her first post, but she's got every right to hate herself. She brings nothing to the table on the board or in life, and we are no doubt paying for her well-being through taxes. As bad as I dislike her posting "character," she should not beat the waxed and manicured 35 year old wonder. goldengreek

So I get punished because Im a fairly good looking guy and get pussy ?

I have to look like a nerd to post on this board ?

Because I would throw around a 19 - 20 year old bender it makes me a bad poster ?

Get fucked.

I can't wait to sober up and read this thread. TSM Rehab sounds like a really good idea.

1. Goldengreek-Not to clout up NHB with WWF but let's just say that Goldengreek is to this tourney as Randy Savage is to WrestleMania IV

3. AmDragFan-Tough call

BUTT Fuck Stupid Region

1. RoHo-Not so tough.

2. Enigma-Does Cartman post in Current Events exclusively or something because I don't think I've ever read a post of his I wasn't voting for Enigma because I appreciate when he posts news that is worth posting but I had to skip through so much of his bullshit the other day that it became annoying

Your haste to do so caused you to make posts without checking to see if it had already been posted. When you were called on it, you got snappy and waved off the fact that you can't see every post that is made.

Bad memory there. The first time I accidentally did it, I apologized. But this place is all serious business about wrestling news, so whenever I'd apologize, people would still make stupid remarks. So I quit being reasonable and started being a motherfucker about it just like everyone else.

Good try though.

And lol Willy Aybar lol re-posted a video in WWE's General Discussion that I posted a few pages back. I bit my tongue, but Venkman of all people made a snide remark about it. Where's all the torches and hatred for Venkman now? Hmmm?

I'm allowed to make them. You're not. Stop sending me PMs.

Dandy needs to link to these posts when the 2010 POTYT rolls around. They're even better than "Wrestling Quark" or my randomly quoting Clerks:TAS as reasons I voted a certain way.

Good try though.

Mongoloid, he was a Mongoloid!