TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: Not-So-Elite-Eight

(massages temples)

Goldengreek, you don't know shit about being anything. If you actually got any of this pussy you talk about, you would have never been in this place.

I think I get it now: goldengreek is really Deon, only it's him 10 years from now-he got here via time travel.

Dandy, the fact that you obviously spent 20+ minutes trying to figure out a clever way to insult me on a Saturday evening is quite embarassing. Even more embarassing is that I pretty much said everything you said in the last tournament thread. How about some originalty, fella? If you put more effort into coming up with new reasons why you think I suck, and not just rehash old, ill informed reasons, then maybe I wouldn't take you as a joke.

My bags are packed and I've got my ticket. I've boarded and now I'm just waiting for takeoff.

Dandy, the fact that you obviously spent 20+ minutes trying to figure out a clever way to insult me on a Saturday evening is quite embarassing. Even more embarassing is that I pretty much said everything you said in the last tournament thread. How about some originalty, fella? If you put more effort into coming up with new reasons why you think I suck, and not just rehash old, ill informed reasons, then maybe I wouldn't take you as a joke.

My bags are packed and I've got my ticket. I've boarded and now I'm just waiting for takeoff.

Fucking Roho, why can't you go out doing something good like Kanji Watanabe?

I keep hoping he pulls a Yukio Mishima

Because he's Korean, the third rate Asian behind the Japanese and Chinese.

HA! You're from fucking Oregon. Lots of prosperity there.

So I get punished because Im a fairly good looking guy and get pussy ?

I have to look like a nerd to post on this board ?

Because I would throw around a 19 - 20 year old bender it makes me a bad poster ?

Get fucked.

Dude, you are such a tool.

You'd rank Koreans above Indians? I hope not in terms of food or physical attractiveness.

HA! You're from fucking Oregon. Lots of prosperity there.

You're right, there is. Some of the top agricultural programs in the country, and also home to several tech firms including Intel as well as a huge sports culture here- which was how Nike was founded right here as well (and also home to Adidas' U.S. headquarters). We've also got the whole green technology thing going, and we're one of the country's top leaders in urban/regional planning and sustainability.

But the point is that all has nothing to do with my ethnicity nor was I born or raised here, you fucking douchenozzle.

You'd rank Koreans above Indians? I hope not in terms of food or physical attractiveness.

I was more specifically referring to Asians as in the Far East, excluding anything west of the Himalayans. Although I could probably rank Koreans above Kazakhs and Uzbeks. But then again the Thai and Vietnamese do make superior food, so maybe Koreans are even further down the list than I gave them credit for.

(massages temples)

Goldengreek, you don't know shit about being anything. If you actually got any of this pussy you talk about, you would have never been in this place.

So you are calling every single member on this board out ? We are all no pussy getting mother fuckers ?

Because I would throw around a 19 - 20 year old bender it makes me a bad poster ?

Get fucked.

Explain why ?

Show evidence of this statement.

Get fucked.

Explain why ?

Explain why ?

I only have 800 posts in 4 years yet im called a horrible poster. Bunch on tag alongs, Bangwagon bumping lame ass losers

What have I posted that has been that bad ?

Show evidence. Half the people who voted for me probably dont even know who I am or remember a single post I have made.

Its sad that we share a love for wrestling and you guys feel the need to flame and bash people for no reason.

Take that, you "buch on tag alongs"!

You have to (ironically) love the "I'm awesome, you all hate me, I don't understand why you all hate me, it must be because I'm just too awesome for all you fools... so I'll keep posting here all the same" that every board has. You'd think the paradoxical nature of their existence would form a causality in which such posters didn't exist... but here we are.

Get fucked.

Explain why ?

Shut up Deon Sr.

Closing this until I put up the next round.

I'm going to do something about the top three and not just the winner, because the three I expect to be top three have shitted up two of my threads (and this folder as well) and pissed everyone off while doing it. I thought you guys were harmless, but apparently you're anything but. I don't see how anyone could justify NOT doing something. What I'm going to do yet, I don't know. It'll be talked about.

All three of you are fucking retarded and make this forum worse. Considering that TSM isn't exactly a bastion of integrity and quality discussion, it's a sad fucking thing that three people could find themselves below the ridiculously low standard some of our worst posters have set. You people are hopeless.

Shut the fuck up, please.