TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

The Agent of Oblivion question of the day

No sad songs. I want everyone to not get too upset and try to celebrate my life more than mourn my death. They should go to the funeral home for the viewing, and then go to whomever's house for lots of food, spirits, etc. afterward.

I definitely want to be buried.

Good question. I'll answer before I start packing and run to the store to invest in as much SPF 60 sunblock as I can carry.

If I die with enough of a fortune, I'm going to commission a pyramid. If I die broke, cremate me.

That is a fantastic question. I do think dead bodies are creepy and don't want people gathering over mine, but burning a body to ashes seems weird too. So I guess I just hope I die in some super awesome space accident so my body would just drift in space.

No matter what, I wanna be cremated. The general idea of being buried creeps me out.

I'd like my wake to be a general joyous mood. Funny stories told, guffaws all around. Have "It's Me" by Lil Wayne playing lightly in the background once the ceremony ends. A few years ago I had the idea of being pulled out of my coffin and dancing around like a puppet while "Big Time" by Peter Gabriel was playing as the final prank on friends and family... but I'm not feeling it anymore.

I'd like to be buried in a steel capsule and shot deep into the Pacific Ocean.

Probably cremated. The thought of being eaten by worms is pretty horrible to me. Plus maybe some wacky mishap can happen where someone mistakes my ashes for gunpowder or something.

I want my dead body to be crucified in my front yard. Then cryogenically frozen so I can be brought back in a few millennia.

Psh, that'll never work. You may as well have just been buried in Antarctica. What happens if the zombie apocalypse happens while you're being frozen? Do you really want to miss that? There's no way your zombified body could break through all those cryogens!

I dread the fact that my mother strongly dislikes me father, stepmother, best friend and (now ex) girlfriend. I'm probably going to include a clause in my written will that all shit-stirrers will be ejected from my funeral services, regardless of their relationship to me.

Also, I want to be cremated. No matter how you cut it, funerals are a major scam.

I always wanted a stand-up comedian to play my funeral and do really offensive and uncomfortable jokes.

I remember hearing somewhere that Tom Kenny had that gig back when he was doing stand-up.

New Orleans style Viking Funeral.

I want a jazz band to carry my burning corpse.

It depends on what I do with my life, really. I know I can't answer this question the same way now than I would if I'm older and ready to die. If I were to die at my age like within the next year or something, probably just cremation. My family's broke and it'd be hard enough on them without spending tons of money on me or anything.

* No burial, cremate me and move on.

* Reception with the playing of Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde" at a golf course with driving range. All attendees are to hit one golf ball in memoriam.

* If my death comes at the hands of someone else, accidentally or otherwise, I want them forgiven, no questions asked.

Either Cremation or I want to be stuffed and put in my worst enemies front yard. And I want Skid Row or Winger to perform at my funeral and everyone has to wear either a wig, Moosed up hair or a Lucha Mask. And no kids allowed.

Cremated is the way to go....why should my family spend all that money just to shove me into the ground? Plus, the thought of of my ashes flaming up into the sky is a far more enticing image than my casket slowly put into the ground.

And def a happy wake. I want everyone to have a good time, drink some jamison, reminisce the good times

A formal military funeral, with Duane Eddy's "Rebel Rouser" playing as people heave dirt onto my grave. People will be told to dance and celebrate my life. I will NOT be cremated. Who knows, some weird gene within my bone marrow will lead to a scientific advancement or archaeological discovery in tens of thousands of years.

Remember the AIWA sound commercial with "Another One Bites the Dust" blaring out of the hearse during the funeral procession? That'd be an awesome exit.

As much as I hate P.E.T.A, I'm going to rip off Ingrid Newkirk and serve an excellent pork loin at my funeral reception...only it turns out that pork loin is me.

"End of The Road" by Boyz II Men would have to be played at some point during the reception.

I want the WWE to make a video of my life highlights and play it at my funeral to "Mr. Roboto" by Styx. Then have a tribute match. I don't care who wrestles as long as I don't get buried.

I wanna be Frankensteined. About time somebody tried the reanimation of dead tissue. And hey, if it doesn't work, the lightning strike should only expedite the cremation, leading to big savings for the frugal mourner.

Barring that, I would like to hire a Big Bossman lookalike to chain my casket to the back of a squad car, and then hire Big Show (or a lookalike if he's dead too) to dive on it and get dragged through the cemetery to the horror of the bereaved.