TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhh6294

Quick Question to HHHaters...

Guest Perfect Plex

Absolutely not.

When Jericho isn't Main Eventing with Hulk Hogan, that theory will hold a tad more water.

EDIT: And by the way, if HHH truly has this hair up his ass to destroy Jericho's career, wouldn't it have been happening all along, not just "since HHH returned"? Its not like Trips was on Mars the whole time he was injured.

Guest Perfect Plex

I just want to add that I don't think people like Anglesault and bps21 are complete fucking retards or anything. They have many valid points, and its obviously raised the question of the politics in many people's heads. (My own included)

But my Santa Claus analogy still stands.

Theory: HHH is holding Jericho and Angle down.

Facts: Jericho and Angle, while still seen as top-level talents by most, are not as pushed as they could be.

Proving: Nothing.

Theory: Santa Claus exists.

Facts: When I wake up on Xmas morning, there are presents.

Proving: Nothing.

And as we all found out, Santa does not really exist. (Sorry RobJohnstone for being the one to tell you)

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

"EDIT: And by the way, if HHH truly has this hair up his ass to destroy Jericho's career, wouldn't it have been happening all along, not just "since HHH returned"? Its not like Trips was on Mars the whole time he was injured. "

Funny you should mention that.

HHH is the one who pushed for Jericho to win the title.

According to Meltzer...when Vince got cold feet about Jericho...HHH used his...um...influence...to get Jericho pushed.

So Rock puts him over a bunch...Austin jobbs twice.

AND HHH COMES BACK...TELLS JERICHO HE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH...AND PROVES IT...TWICE!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Perfect Plex

Interesting point.

But still proves nothing. I wasn't backstage to know what was going on, and neither were you. I'm a skeptic by nature, and I can't go by what Meltzer thinks, he's not always right.

Guest Perfect Plex

Hey, I'm just trying to be realistic about this.

I apologize for not seeing things your way, but I'm not convinced. Maybe I'm just this blind dumbass, but the proof is not there.

Don't feel bad, I don't believe in aliens either.

Guest Kid Kablam

And you can probably guess how I felt about the alleged "feud" between Triple H upon return with Undisputed Champion Chris Jericho. Now, the good guy always beats the badguy for the title at WM, so I wasn't too upset about that, because I expected it. I didn't expect that they wouldn't even try to make it look like Jericho had a hope in hell of winning. There

Funny thing HHH did keep the title at Wrestlemania in that 4 way.