TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: Final Four

I actually had no idea who Tony Romo was until someone explained something about Jessica Simpson and a bad luck curse to me. I did play my sports ignorance well, but part of that was I really did get confused with rib mogul Tony Roma the first time I heard the name.

Seeing as he's a previously banned poster and has probably deserved it, I don't see a reason to keep him around either.

EDIT: Okay, gotcha. (about the picture)

Not directing this towards anyone inparticular (quote is just being used to make my point) but do some of you have selective sight/rationality or do you just not read my posts at all? I'm assuming a lot of you see ROHO at the side of the post and write the post off as terrible before you even read a single word. Doesn't matter, point is:

I've made it clear numerous times that the only reason I'm a PBP is because I wanted to change my name and I thought making a new account was the only way to do it. At the time, I didn't see the "Change your display name" in MY CONTROLS. I was told that I was banned because the mods thought I was creating numerous accounts for malicious purposes. When they found out that it wasn't the case, I was let back in.

Goldengreek. Fuck that guy. If he was half as hard as he portrayed he wouldn't be here. Pussy-ass nigga with his fake fuckin' tan. Go to the Jersey shore and snare some barely legal pussy that can't tell what quality is, much less spell the word. Piece of shit. Go ahead, give me something back, I dare you.

Enigma. Again guys, Roho needs to survive. One of the things that killed this board in the first place was the idea that people had to be good to post here. We had a sense of community when idiots posted here. That and Roho ain't that bad.

Goldengreek. Fuck that guy. If he was half as hard as he portrayed he wouldn't be here. Pussy-ass nigga with his fake fuckin' tan. Go to the Jersey shore and snare some barely legal pussy that can't tell what quality is, much less spell the word. Piece of shit. Go ahead, give me something back, I dare you.

Enigma. Again guys, Roho needs to survive. One of the things that killed this board in the first place was the idea that people had to be good to post here. We had a sense of community when idiots posted here. That and Roho ain't that bad.

goldengreek - cabbageboy is relatively harmless. He'll make a pretty stupid post here and there, but for the most part you don't really notice him, like Vern Gagne or Slapnuts, when they were around. I would feel bad about banning him, while goldengreek has been shitting this place up for years. His first evidence of douchebaggery was when he first posted his picture. The second was that awful Big Brother thread. And the third has been his behavior in the last thread and just generally this whole tournament. While I thought he'd be good to keep around for entertainment value, he's just proved to be really, really awful. No way. Banhammer.

I know you don't go to the wrestling section, but his behavior in the "Chris Benoit is dead and a Killer" thread was so terrible that I believe he was suspended. Hell, his general douchebaggery shows up from time to time in the WWE folder (what with his GFYM comeback.) Even if he doesn't win (which seems unlikely), he needs to be banned. A Final Fantasy 6 curse is too good for him.

goldengreek - cabbageboy is relatively harmless. He'll make a pretty stupid post here and there, but for the most part you don't really notice him, like Vern Gagne or Slapnuts, when they were around. I would feel bad about banning him, while goldengreek has been shitting this place up for years. His first evidence of douchebaggery was when he first posted his picture. The second was that awful Big Brother thread. And the third has been his behavior in the last thread and just generally this whole tournament. While I thought he'd be good to keep around for entertainment value, he's just proved to be really, really awful. No way. Banhammer.

I know you don't go to the wrestling section, but his behavior in the "Chris Benoit is dead and a Killer" thread was so terrible that I believe he was suspended. Hell, his general douchebaggery shows up from time to time in the WWE folder (what with his GFYM comeback.) Even if he doesn't win (which seems unlikely), he needs to be banned. A Final Fantasy 6 curse is too good for him.

I did and said nothing wrong in the Benoit thread. You are thinking of the wrong guy

Tan isnt fake you dumb cunt. And im from Chicago , not Jersey. Your ass should be banned for using the 'N" word.

golden greek-

WOW ...JUST WOW!! THE WRESTLING BUSINESS IS CURSED !!

I HONESTLY LOST 2 OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE WRESTLERS IN BENOIT AND GURERRO

RIP CHRIS

SO FUCKING SAD

bruiser-

Eddie would be proud that your fandom of him falls a hair short of properly spelling his name.

goldengreek-

BLOW ME CUNT

golden greek-

WOW ...JUST WOW!! THE WRESTLING BUSINESS IS CURSED !!

I HONESTLY LOST 2 OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE WRESTLERS IN BENOIT AND GURERRO

RIP CHRIS

SO FUCKING SAD

bruiser-

Eddie would be proud that your fandom of him falls a hair short of properly spelling his name.

goldengreek-

BLOW ME CUNT

And? Im mourning the life of one of my favourite wrestlers and the guy wants to correct my spelling?

Tan isnt fake you dumb cunt. And im from Chicago , not Jersey. Your ass should be banned for using the 'N" word.

Whoosh, you dumb fucking manwhore. Insulting your dogshit lifestyle is like dangling a steak in front of a lion, in'nit? Try and act tolerant, you piece of garbage. Truth is that your too cool for school ass is sitting here arguing with someone on the internet. Good lord you're sad. It's cool, I'll still go off and defend your loser hide.

As a woman, I am highly offended by goldengreek's use of the c-word.

As a vagina, I am highly offended by goldengreek's use of the c-word.

It's more like Baitbus.

goldengreek - I am jealous of his amazing physique and insecure around him. When I see the the poster that is goldengreek it is like God or Jésus has put a beacon of light or my own personal Sun on earth just for me. At times I feel like I am developing a man crush on his goldengreek face. So for my own safety and the rest of the boards I need to sacrifice the walking, talking living God that mingles amongst us mere mortals. I must vote and sacrifice goldengreek. Only then may my hatred of John Cena return and once again I will be cleansed.

Enigma - Dross.

Goldengreek - I'm really going to miss him flaming everyone and crapping all over Cena but i don't cabbageboy.

Roho - I don't hate Enigma and I don't know who Roho is.