TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: Final Four

Goldengreek - proven time and time again that he is a moron.

Enigma - for posting WON notes 4-5 years ago and doing fuck all since.

goldengreek - I am jealous of his amazing physique and insecure around him. When I see the the poster that is goldengreek it is like God or Jésus has put a beacon of light or my own personal Sun on earth just for me. At times I feel like I am developing a man crush on his goldengreek face. So for my own safety and the rest of the boards I need to sacrifice the walking, talking living God that mingles amongst us mere mortals. I must vote and sacrifice goldengreek. Only then may my hatred of John Cena return and once again I will be cleansed.

I'm really growing on you.

I remember last year when Smues sent out pms to the elite 8. I'd like for him to do that again

Well, that worked last year due to most of the posters involved not knowing there was a tournament. I asked Smues to do that, and it helped me set up the AOL exchange with Deon as I pretended to be HTQ. I dont think it would work this time due to most of the posters complaining about what is being said about them this year.

goldengreek Vs. Roho - The two posters who have said racial offensive words to me.

Oh quit your fuckin' boo-hoo'in. Just the other day I was called a "gook-ass bitch" and a "third rate Asian".

goldengreek Vs. Roho - The two posters who have said racial offensive words to me.

Oh quit your fuckin' boo-hoo'in. Just the other day I was called a "gook-ass bitch" and a "third rate Asian".

He's callin' you a spook!

Hey, A. T. Romo... why do most Koreans hate black people? Most y'all got hair like niggas and know how to take care of that shit, that's why sometimes when a sista got get her hair done, she be goin to them Korean places. It don't make no sense.

goldengreek, why were you mourning a murderer? At least if John Cena tried to kill his son using the STF he wouldn't even come close. You're such a jerk. I'm so fluthtered.

It was the Eddie Guerrero thread

I wasn't going to bother voting this round, until I saw this:

The Rock was an extensive arial offence when he entered an Rocky Maiavia

Goldengreek

Enigma

"Extensive Arial offense" sounds like a thread that Czech would make in GTG.

New member title spotted.

The forum needs punching bags like goldengreek so we can all point fingers and laugh at...

That's why you're back

I was waiting for some comment like that.

Either way, I haven't been TSM's Punching Bag for awhile now, dumbass. Go jerk off to Tim Sylvia and Lupe pictures, mexicant.