TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

WWE Raw - March 23, 2009

Has Finlay turned heel, or is he just on the heel team by default?

The latter. They kinda screwed up by having 5 faces and 3 heels.

Personally, I'm waiting for them to do Shelton, Kofi, MVP and Henry vs. Punk, Kane, Finlay and Christian.

I know I'm a Christian fan, but he's been putting on some quality matches since his return..

He's been on his A Game consistently when it's been televised

You know, I can kinda see Christian winning MITB and cashing it in on Edge at the end of the Wrestlemania.

Ehhh... if Christian wins, I see him getting drafted to Smackdown where Edge will be champion to do a program there. I doubt they do the cash-in at Wrestlemania, especially since it's looking as if HHH vs. Orton will be the main event.

I was hoping HBK vs Taker was closed Mania

It might (Even I'll admit it's the biggest match on the show), but a World Title match should always close Wrestlemania.

It might (Even I'll admit it's the biggest match on the show), but a World Title match should always close Wrestlemania.

Why does it even matter at this point. Neither title means anything at this point, plus the main event at Mania has been above the title matches before (VIII and XI). HBK/Taker should absolutely close.

Why does it even matter at this point. Neither title means anything at this point, plus the main event at Mania has been above the title matches before (VIII and XI). HBK/Taker should absolutely close.

Wrestlemania 24 ended with Taker doing his pose in the ring; I don't think 25 will too.

I guess I'm a traditionalist in that approach in that the World Title should have meaning by closing out the biggest show of the year.

I'll give you VIII only because of the Warrior's run-in (Because Savage winning from Flair would have made for a good close as well), but XI was a celebrity match. Heck, they didn't even close last year with Mayweather/Big Show and that had tons of hype on it compared to Taker/Edge.