TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

WWE Raw - March 23, 2009

I was hoping HBK vs Taker was closed Mania

It might (Even I'll admit it's the biggest match on the show), but a World Title match should always close Wrestlemania.

Why does it even matter at this point. Neither title means anything at this point, plus the main event at Mania has been above the title matches before (VIII and XI). HBK/Taker should absolutely close.

Wrestlemania 24 ended with Taker doing his pose in the ring; I don't think 25 will too.

Good call considering his demonic pyro enducing pose caused the crowd to ignite.

Anyone else notice Show looking at the big screen to know when to get out of the way... that was kind of a nice touch that went unmentioned.

It might (Even I'll admit it's the biggest match on the show), but a World Title match should always close Wrestlemania.

Why does it even matter at this point. Neither title means anything at this point, plus the main event at Mania has been above the title matches before (VIII and XI). HBK/Taker should absolutely close.

Wrestlemania 24 ended with Taker doing his pose in the ring; I don't think 25 will too.

Good call considering his demonic pyro enducing pose caused the crowd to ignite.

Maybe Wrestlemania 25 will end with HBK doing his pose in the ring ???

Maybe Wrestlemania 25 will end with HBK doing his pose in the ring ???

Shawn won't be the one to end the streak.

I missed the Jericho/Flair open, can someone give me a quick recap?

Jericho beat the crap out of Flair, made him look like a bloody mess, took his watch that was given to him last year for Mania and smashed it.

Oh and Flair is fatter and saggier then ever.