TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

WWE Raw - March 23, 2009

I just want to restate the fact that I will never watch 12 Rounds, mainly due to the disgusting amount of advertising it has gotten on Raw over the past month or so.

I was just about to ask if anyone heard that 12 Rounds is opening in theaters this week? Christ, did Behind Enemy Lines: Columbia get this much promotion?

I just want to restate the fact that I will never watch 12 Rounds, mainly due to the disgusting amount of advertising it has gotten on Raw over the past month or so.

I was just about to ask if anyone heard that 12 Rounds is opening in theaters this week? Christ, did Behind Enemy Lines: Columbia get this much promotion?

no, but it was only a straight to dvd movie, not a theater release..

It got more.

Cena isn't really talking about the movie on the shows. Mr. Kennedy actually appeared on shows JUST to plug that movie.

It got more.

Cena isn't really talking about the movie on the shows. Mr. Kennedy actually appeared on shows JUST to plug that movie.

Kennedy was also hurt at the time so he had no ongoing fued taking up face time or matches...it's a bit different

12 Rounds has gotten MUCH more promo...regardless of Cena dropping in just to sell it or not

Why is Triple H so hurt about an elevated DDT when he Pedigreed his wife through a table?

I thought he just Pedigreed her. I think he tried to do it once through a table, her boob fell out.

If he doesn't punt her.. this is a total let down.

Is it still a let-down to you despite no punt?

I would have rather the punt, but that wasn't all that bad.