TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

"Yo Quiero Discussion!"

Services will be held for Mister Rickman immediately after the show. The Family of Andrew Rickman requests, in lieu of flowers, that you make a donation to the Retired Professional Wrestlers Association.

Rickmen, Rickmen.

But seriously, this should be good. IL vs Bruner is The Unstoppable Force vs The Unkillable Object.

You know, stubborn as I have been about it, if we did the time warp I'd probably would have spelt it right. ;) But, hey, Dub-Cee if you want a good fight, I'm down.

I'm thinking that if Alexander hides under the ring for 5 minutes, he could just crawl back into the ring and pin what's left of Va'aiga and MANSON... :D

You think MANSONOSITY will be defeated by a lack of line of sight? Oh, you foolish boy.

You think MANSONOSITY will be defeated by a lack of line of sight? Oh, you foolish boy.

So far I've only seen MANSONOSITY be used in a line-of-sight, so I figured it's worth a try. ;)

I'm working this weekend, so uh... yeah, I'll read shit when I get time.

Well, since we don't have a full show, it's not going up just yet. I need to figure out why exactly the turnout's been so poor and I've got my theories, so once I've contacted people we'll get around to getting the show sorted.

FWIW, I've got matches from Tod, Breslin and Thoth so far.

I didn't show because 1) I've had a hell of a fortnight with all my income being fucked around with leaving me in deep stress. 2) I hate Hate HATE writing triple threats. I mean I'd have written Va'aiga being taken out at the start with a tag finisher on the floor and MANSON and Alexander wrestling a singles match.

Work and holidays got me again, unfortunately.

Well the problem is there's not stuff to mark.

I'm going to be away most of the weekend so if people want to scramble something together for the two matches we're missing in the meantime then that'd be a help. If not it'll go up Monday as is. So consider this a very generous extension.

If you want it Z, just say the word. :P

You'll forgive us for not being in a rush to come up with the next card after this one went SO well.

As it is, we're looking into finding a new second base to try and get a new writer influx, because the current writers just aren't enough, quite clearly. Something that should have been looked into long ago. We've been 'getting by' for too long and this show has proved the final straw.

We were planning to PM everybody once we'd worked something out instead of relaying future plans without any substance. But since it's sadly descended into "OH NOEZ THE FED IS DEAD!?", hey, let's post it in here for all to see!

If anyone's got any suggestions for boards that might be beneficial and welcoming then by all means let me know. In the meantime, we'll be coming up with a card next week. Ya know, if you all think it's worth our while doing so this time of course. Your call ladies and gentlemen.

i was just pointing out the lack of matches. i'm ready when you all are.

^ not a "OMG THE FED IS DYING!" post ^

Sign in to follow this