TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

zhangmeijie

Rule of thumb around here. Don't make one of your first 20 posts or so a new thread unless you know it has legs. Also, before posting here, read some threads. This is not a place where nice kids play....most of us are assholes to people who make bold comments off of the bat that have no legs. If you have something to say that may piss off someone, feel free to say it, but for the love of God back up your statements.

Also, I have yellow fever, so I would appreciate topless pics of yourself if you do intend to start anymore threads. You'll get more replies.

Also. Only if you're hot.

I thought we put the newbies in that larvae group where they had to have 25 posts (and hopefully get a feel of the place) before they could create threads. Did they get rid of that? Or was that just an idea floating around that never was actually enacted?

Anyways, I always thought this board could use a hot Asian chick so I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

Yes, hot Asian chicks = teh winz

Not sure about that newbie rule, though. I remember someone talking about it a while back..

^^^ ...and that's what I get for having Avatar's turned off... =\

Ditto! :(

Well if anything this has taught me that WWE and TNA are apparently shown in China. By god, maybe "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan's biannual appearances on RAW can convince them the errors of their evil, communist ways!

^^^ ...and that's what I get for having Avatar's turned off... =\

Ditto! :(

Well if anything this has taught me that WWE and TNA are apparently shown in China. By god, maybe "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan's biannual appearances on RAW can convince them the errors of their evil, communist ways!

You're a very trusting man KKC.

And yeah, they do show it over here, but the commentary's kinda hard to understand.

Rule of thumb around here. Don't make one of your first 20 posts or so a new thread unless you know it has legs. Also, before posting here, read some threads. This is not a place where nice kids play....most of us are assholes to people who make bold comments off of the bat that have no legs. If you have something to say that may piss off someone, feel free to say it, but for the love of God back up your statements.

THE BAT THAT HAS NO LEGS!

You know who's starting to piss me off?

theone. He's a fucking annoying little prick, I hope he burns in a fire.

Seconding.

Also, it's interesting how the possibility of being a girl nets bad posting an extra lifeline.

THE BAT THAT HAS NO LEGS!

evil20looking20thing20w.jpg

Also, it's interesting how the possibility of being a girl nets bad posting an extra lifeline.

Well, most of us don't want to ruin our chances to get some cyber action :headbang:

King Kamala Classic- On the hunt for hot young zhang.

That file name is misleading, to say the very least. If that sweet-faced Asian ever penetrated her asshole with a toy, I didn't see it.

As the only other known east-Asian poster here, it's nice to see more ethnic diverstiy. Regardless, I find her to be quite repulsive. I've found that a lot of Asians who grow up in the states really don't take a liking to Asian women. Must be the whole "white women predator" in us.

But Roho, I thought that generally speaking it's pretty taboo among a lot of Asians to date interracially. That getting old now?

It probably is for most real Aians. I was born in Korea, but spent all but 6 months in the states. My parents are caucasian (adopted) so I'm ignorant to their culture. I'm basically a white guy who just happens to be Asian (if that makes any sense).

But Roho, I thought that generally speaking it's pretty taboo among a lot of Asians to date interracially. That getting old now?

It probably is for most real Aians. I was born in Korea, but spent all but 6 months in the states. My parents are caucasian (adopted) so I'm ignorant to their culture. I'm basically a white guy who just happens to be Asian (if that makes any sense).

Makes sense to me. I know where you are coming from. Oh and about the repulsive / white woman predator thing. Again I can see where you are coming from. I only go for white men, to be honest I don't have interest in Chinese (or Asian) men.

Oh and really guys I don't know why you get the impression that I ama gimmick poster. If I don't like something I will make a long post about it. (I don't do short posts often.) English is not my first language, so maybe my writings come across as... ...well maybe they just seem not quite correct to the eye. That's not the intention though. I really am trying to get valid views on subjects across.