TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Kurt Angle is a psychopathic killer

Notes from Angle's interview on Stern

-Kurt Angle said his brother Eric was out of wrestling and is a welder now. Eric was at one time under a WWE development deal.

- Angle talked about ending his relationship with WWE when Vince McMahon wouldn't allow him to take time off to address his problem with pain killers.

- Kurt talked about the falling out with Vince - and needing time off to get some help from the pain killers he was taking. "We had a talk and we made amends." Kurt said they were "extra strength stuff" and mentioned percoset, five broken necks, up to 65 pills a day and hasn't taken any in four years. He also said "I don't like to talk about it (his drug problems). The drugs made him feel straight and normal and would take 20 in the morning just to wake up. Vince wanted Kurt to do rehab on his own as opposed to going to rehab. It took five months for Kurt to clean himself up. He put over Vince allowing people being about to go to rehab now.

- On the divorce with Karen, it happened 2 months ago and Karen is a millionaire now. They had been married for 14 years. Kurt admitted that he cheated on her while they were separated.

- Angle said he is still considering MMA.

gerweck.net

What was the budget? $8000? It looks crap even by straight to dvd standards.

But, yes, Kurt dressed as a clown, going around killing people, guarantees I'll probably check it out if I ever get the chance.

Yeah, count me in with wanting to see that car crash of a "movie" with Angle there. I think even calling it a B-movie would be generous.

At least we know the real reason why that Survivor chick got in TNA now.

God, first you guys play that video game and now you'll watch that movie. If TNA asked you to dress up as clowns and kill people, you'd do it and chant "THIS IS AWESOME".

Kidding. I want to see the movie too.

The greatness of this preview is that it takes 2 seconds of seeing the production values to not even want to finish watching the trailer...and one second of Angle dressed as a clown to make you have to track down the movie.

Absolute Genius.

It looks like a TNA storyline, to be honest. I'm sure Russo wrote the script. Kurt in a clown suit is something they would do on impact, and maybe already have, since I havn't watched in a while.

That makes Firepower starring the Ultimate Warrior and Gary Daniels look like the Godfather 2.

I hope they plug this on impact, I really do. And you thought Lawler and Cole had their work cut out for them trying to make 12 rounds sound good. I'd like to see Tenay try to sell people on that piece of crap.

'It's a taut psychological thriller!'

Here's some more from the official website

LOG LINE:

An ill-tempered cop pursuing a psychopathic sexual killer becomes the target as he attempts to rescue his girlfriend and special-needs daughter from certain brutal death.

SYNOPSIS:

Alex Meinert was a sick boy! Rumors of his playing with dolls and killing the neighbor’s pets never shook the authorities enough to remove him from society. So as an adult his penchant for killing “live” dolls only intensified. With the new identity of Brad Mayfield, he became adept at covering his tracks. Burke is an all-too-serious cop with an agitated wife and special-needs child at home. He’s hampered by Mayfield’s tactics of removing and burning evidence. Getting closer to his target Burke receives a phone call from Mayfield in the midst of burning out the evidence in his own apartment. “If you come now, I’ll let you in personally” is the line used by Mayfield to aggravate the cop. Burke’s rocky marriage gets worse when he takes up with Carol Peterlake, one of the victim’s roommates, a classical dancer turned stripper. She has also caught the eye of Brad Mayfield who sees a greater opportunity to get under the detectives skin. Holed up at a recent victim’s house the killer doesn’t realize that undestroyed evidence has led a swat team to his front door. Mayfield awakens to the sound of barking neighborhood dogs and narrowly escapes. He decides to turn the tables and through his use of disguises he pushes into Burke’s private life to kidnap his daughter and assault the wife. Mayfield exclaims that “It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood” as he brutally cold cocks Mrs. Burke. Having abducted both Carol and the daughter Mayfield takes to his vacation boat in safety. Unshaken by the kidnapping and assault on his wife Burke gets a tip from a past Bill of Sale related to Mayfield’s house boat. With only that to go on he borrows a friend’s boat and scouts the rivers. As dark approaches Burke finds the boat and thinks he’s got his man only to have one more misstep.

TAGLINE: He's the one your mother warned you about.

That looks awesome. I love how it doesn't seem like it was filmed with a real camera. No one involved with that movie has heard of 24p for a more "film" look?

Somehow I bet Morasca will go in that notorious category of Strippers That Do Not Strip.

I think the only way that could be better was if that sloppy old guy that is describing the kind of people getting killed (ending with "You name it") was played by Jake Roberts. With the look he was pulling off... I wanted him to be Jake Roberts. I guess I will have to settle for Kurt Angle is a clown costume abducting children.

That is one of the great poems ever. I wonder if her got pointers from Steiner.