TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: FINAL ROUND

Goldengreek vs. Roho

Winner gets kicked out. I'm going to do something silly, but not serious, to the loser

Deon Douchebag Sr. aka goldengreek. It must be done. He's pushed it far enough, and made me want to do a TL;DR post asking him if he ever once thought about what he posts and that being a 35 year old man who hits on drunk college girls is creepy. Fortunately, I had the better judgement not to do that. Let's just hope he gets a thread to say goodbye, like Marvin should have last year.

That out of the way, I say we ban both goldengreek and Roho. goldengreek for being goldengreek, and Roho for a variety of reasons (including being a PBP nobody wanted back.) I still feel that Enigma is a more worthy choice than Roho, since, as I already stated, Roho is obviously fucking with us, while Enigma is genuinely stupid and clueless. The only difference is that I don't think Enigma should be banned. That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve second place more than Roho.

Yeah, I'm sad this isn't GG vs Enigma, I might actually have to stop and think on who to vote for if that were the matchup.

Goldengreek.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Enigma not shaking Roho's hand after the final four was LEGIT HEAT for Roho not properly selling the knee.

Now watch Enigma re-post this on page 2 as if it were hot off the presses.

Also, Roho, since I think goldengreek getting the amusing runner-up punishment will be more entertaining.

I demand a recount, there's still votes from the black community and over seas to come in. ENIGMA MUST BE IN THE FINAL!

RoHo v Golderngreek isn't really headliner. Both are pretty bad, but bad for different reasons that aren't really drawing in the numbers.

Golderngreek is a Goldernturd - yes he's awful, but he says shit with so much seriousness that its funny and would be missed if he was to go. I don't think he realises this, which makes it even funnier.

RoHo? I have no idea why he's here. He doesn't come across as a terrible poster, just a teenage kid full of shit he thinks he has to say. If he stopped and thought about what he was saying, if it was important enough to say then he wouldn't be bad at all. I think the hit would be harder to RoHo if he was banned then to Golderngreek. As such I'm trying to think who would give the better count down post to banning out of the two.

If ENIGMA was still in the final, I'd vote for Enigma to be gone and Golderngreek to give reasons to stay. As Enigma wouldn't give any fucking reasons cos he sucks. People tell him why he's a bad poster and he cries about it, and tries to ride on something he did several years ago as to why he's awesome. He may as well be a web trawling bot who just posts news into a thread - fuck it... we should have an RSS feed replace him. Quicker, accurate and won't have a shitty picture.

I vote Golderngreek, but in truth I want to vote Enigma.

Goldengreek, now that it came out (as it were) that "hot young wang" was a scam. Roho's harmless. I bet we could have a fun conversation about sports and music. Without accidentally declaring himself to be gay, he offers nothing.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Enigma not shaking Roho's hand after the final four was LEGIT HEAT for Roho not properly selling the knee.

You WILL remove that joke NOW!

I've managed to not vote during this entire tournament, and once again, I bring nothing to the table.

I won't vote for Goldengreek. Truth be told, he doesn't really annoy me that much. The only real issue I have is that I don't ever recall one of Goldengreek's posts being longer than a few sentences, and they certainly never justifiy his position. His posts basically conisist of just negative replies to a pro-Cena post which just send the next string of posts down shit street without any brakes.

This is the first time I'm voting in this things. I know I'm not very popular around here, but there is one thing I can say for sure, at least I'm not goldengreek. I'll never win poster of the year, but I also won't be banned for being shitty. I cringe every time I see GG has posted in a thread.

fuck all of you for not voting cabbageboy into the finals.

I guess I'll go with goldengreek as well.